Enjoy the excitement of a start-up? Then you will really like the idea of working to launch our new business that is an important new initiative of a larger, very profitable, rapidly growing enterprise. Strategic Financial Solutions is a middle-market financial services company that is diversifying through our new Interactive Products group. You will have the opportunity to influence, launch and grow an exciting new brand in the digital financial services space. Join our new Interactive Products leadership team and help us build a business that will positively impact the financial life journey of millions of Americans.
“Purpose-driven” content programming is designed to be resonate with specific audience segments that will engage the content with those users, forming sponsorable communities around it. The “purpose” is to create coherent connections between our brand, the content, the user, the user community, and the affiliate/sponsor.
We believe that financial stability is a vital component of family well-being. We want to positively affect American families’ financial journey by providing useful advice along with digital tools and financial utilities. We also want to strengthen our country’s social fabric by helping more families achieve financial wellness and stability. We need a great team to help execute our vision.
- Execute a “purpose driven” programming model that has the ability to create national audiences around specific topics of interest to our target audience.
- Develop content and audience segments and tactics to win both audience engagement and affiliate/sponsorship support.
- Set goals, and the means to measure results for new programming content and audience segments
- Develop criteria determining best practices with respect to compensation plans for employees and contractors
- Collaborate with Marketing and Revenue leaders to purposely create revenue enhancing content segments
- Advise Product Management to help specify specific publishing platform needs with respect to new programming tactics
- Investigate best and be prepared to implement best practices with respect to building audience and community utilizing Facebook and other social platforms; be highly cognizant of search engine optimization tactics
- Ensure that video and podcast content is central to programming tactics and develop quality standards and expectations with respect to personalities, video production quality, and podcast best practices.
- Aid in the development of NLG content to the extent that the NLG we produce has a consistent brand voice, and meets our quality standards for readability, and substance, and measure ongoing effectiveness of NLG content on user engagement and search engine optimization.
- Create methods for the on-going engagement of our users via e-mail and other direct to member communications.
- Determine and execute tactics to deliver our content effectively across our owned and operated platforms, and an on appropriate social platforms and YouTube, as appropriate.
- As a start-up brand, our leadership team will be hands on during the early stages of brand development. In particular, our Programming leader must be willing to be directly involved in content development for distribution via targeted social platforms.
- Experience in building a multi-media Programming team that includes multi-faceted content producers engaged as employees and/or freelances
- The ability to identify talent (both employed and freelance) and develop processes to allow the talent to exploit their strengths for the benefit of our brand.
- A curious and creative mind that is willing to learn from a variety of sources to drive continuous improvement in quality, effectiveness, and efficiency
- A deep understanding and appreciation of our brand values and the ability to enforce brand guardrails to protect the integrity of the brand and the business
- Collaboration with Business Analysis to develop a good understanding of the potential market size, build and maintain forecasts, and contribute or obtain needed metrics and reports to measure success
- Collaborate with Product Development to develop specifications and time frames needed to obtain the platform to execute purpose driven publishing and obtain desired results.
- Appreciation for the appropriate use of social network platforms to further our mission of building audience, community, and revenue from the appropriate responsible exploitation of those platforms.
- Member of our Interactive Products Leadership Team
- Direct the activities of the Programming staff as appropriate to meet business goals
- Collaborate close with the General Manager, and coordinating peers.
- Within the scope of our brand values, set the tone and editorial voice for the brand.
- Authority to set individual and group goals, within the scope of larger brand goals, hold programming team members to levels account for reach goals
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading consumer finance company that specializes in helping people that have too much credit card debt. We were recently named the 21st Best Company to Work for in New York by Best Companies to Work For and have been certified as a Great Place to Work 4 times. Additional honors include being named, two times, as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City and to the prestigious Inc. 500 list as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States.
Strategic is committed to hiring, training, cultivating, promoting, and celebrating an environment where we have a welcoming and fulfilling place for all people to call home. Diversity of race, thought, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, religion, and disability will empower us to thrive as individuals, as teams, and as a company.