Our Client is looking for their next Director of E commerce and Store Infrastructure. Our client is a Global Client.
The Director of Infrastructure for E commerce and Store Services is responsible for using business goals, an in-depth understanding of the global market and its future to define and implement infrastructure initiatives.
This position plays a critical role in the experience consumers have with our service-based business. This position will ensure the Company is using the right strategy, architecture, and life-cycle management for the infrastructure used by eCommerce and store services provided by our client.
The Director will lead a team that ensures our customers’ orders make it from any device, through the cloud and down to our stores globally. The Director will develop, enhance and integrate new systems with existing systems and processes at locations with varying capabilities and technologies. Ensure compliance with corporate and regional or international procedures, customs and IT policies and standards.
Key Technical Responsibilities:
1. Lead and collaborate with cross functional and cross organizational teams to define, design and build web eCommerce initiatives and features.
2. Create infrastructure / framework to support our point of sales solution at the physical store location.
3. Develop detailed project, operational, resource and risk plans.
4. Adhere to, participate in, and enforce corporate Project Management Office (PMO) directives.
5. Oversees implementation initiatives, software updates, and the roll-out of new software releases, managing timelines and priorities of deployments.
6. Manage technical vendor relationships, technologyRFPs and contract delivery adherence. Tasks include, but not limited to, creation of statements of work, technical requirements, contract terms, pricing, and service levels.
7. Lead efforts in establishing and maintaining a secure computing environment. Implements best practices and complies with applicable industry standards, such as PCI.
8. Establish and/or maintain disaster recovery and high-availability technical solutions and procedures for all critical IT systems. Negotiate with business leaders to meet business requirements and cost constraints.
9. Prepare annual budgets utilizing established corporate standards and templates.
Supplemental Job Functions:
1. Execute other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Global Perspective: The outcome of your work will need to reflect the underlying needs of an international consumer base.
2. Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems or related area of study. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of education.
3. Minimum of ten (10) years of IT experience with increasing responsibility, including three (3) years in a technical lead or technical architect role and three (3) years as a technical manager.
4. Minimum of three (3) years experience with managing complex ecommerce projects or development teams. (Large-scale eCommerce project experiencepreferred)
5. Minimum of three (3) years experience with managing a widely available ecommerce sales website.
6. Technical expertise with virtualized servers and storage, LAN and WANnetworking, desktop computing, network and data security. Working knowledge of one or more of the following:
b. Experience in creating continuous integration development environments
c. Application autoscaling and auto healing
d. Microsoft Azure / Amazon Web Services
e. Mass Storage
f. Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
g. Microsoft Windows in an enterprise environment
h. Active Directory
i. Microsoft licensing
7. Track record as a forward-thinking strategic leader, contributing to the profitable top-line growth of a consumer-focused company by uncovering behaviors and insights that help deliver stated business goals and objectives.
8. Proven experience leading a service support team.
9. Demonstrated ability to build a team with the highest level of integrity and technical work standards.
10. Proven ability to build relationships within US and foreign markets.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide audience, including executive management and to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience.
12. Proven experience establishing technology vision, planning and budgeting and project management for national and international customer groups.
13. High level of resourcefulness, intuitiveness, and sound judgment while setting priorities and delegating or handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
14. Demonstrate sound business judgment and
superior problem solving skills.
Preferred Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Knowledge of the quick service restaurant and/or retail industry.
2. Experience in establishing and maintaining operations in one or more foreign markets.
3. Experience with PCI DSS certification.
30% Travel is required with this position. Relocation package is being offered for this position. Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.