Director, E - Business Site Operations & Order Management
Summary of Position
This position directs all business aspects of global digital and ecommerce operations and order management/fulfillment initiatives including strategic planning, capability development, process improvement and optimizations needed to drive profitable sales growth and operational efficiencies in support of Sherwin-Williams’ Omni-channel goals.
Establishes business processes and core capabilities aligned with customer focused strategies that fuel a strategic roadmap of connected or interdependent projects across SW Divisions and global geographies. Leads cross functional teams in the day-to-day operation of the omni-channel business and the delivery of seamless customer experiences across a diverse digital and ecommerce landscape that may include but are not limited to opportunities for branded websites, B2C and B2B customer portals or microsites, channel partner sites, digital and mobile applications, product distribution, order management and fulfillment, and/or in store and ecommerce operations.
In addition this position will drive SW company-wide adoption of enterprise platforms/services, will lead analytics/reporting, and establish order management and site operational standards needed to grow sales and market share.
1. Formal Education:
· Bachelors degree in Business, IT, Marketing, Digital/Ecommerce, or related field
2. Knowledge & Experience:
· 10+ years digital/web experience, ecommerce experience including large scale, complex initiatives, and/or IT digital/web/application development
· Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience
· Minimum of 5 years working with cross-functional teams – internal stakeholders, IT, external agencies, vendors or partners.
· Demonstrated business development, project leadership, and team management skills
· Solid understanding of Omni-channel best practices
· Broad base of business and technology experience including strategy, design, implementation, operations for IT and/or digital development organizations.
· Experience with projects having global scope
· Familiarity with digital and ecommerce initiatives involving platforms such as Stibo PIM, Websphere Commerce, Sterling Order Management, and content management systems
Job Number: 170004WZ