Microsoft has heightened the importance and expectation for CRM solutions. As Microsoft's leading Dynamics CRM solution provider, Avanade combines extensive implementation expertise, leading practices, and user experience design with the strength, stability and power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM software enabling companies to maximize the business value of their CRM Solution. Across the globe and in multiple industries, Avanade helps enterprises create superior customer experiences, deepen customer relationships and maximize business agility.
As a CRM Professional, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of CRM solutions to clients, often across workstreams. Additionally, you will be responsible for translating high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives for your team(s).
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Oversee your team(s') work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
- Review and improve conceptual architecture and technical solutions designs
- Oversee partnership and coordination between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Hold your team(s) accountable to project quality standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
- Participate in sales activities as required (30%)
- Help determine and translate customer needs into an Avanade solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
- Deliver content effectively to customer stakeholders at senior levels
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you are likely a seasoned CRM management professional with a great track record. You are able to understand large, complex CRM solutions and the business benefits they deliver. You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive Development experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role.
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Your business skillset likely includes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- Experience managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Preferred Education Background: You are also likely to have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering (Master’s degree preferred).
Preferred Years of Work Experience: You are likely to have 10 years of relevant experience, including CRM.
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- Complexity: Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
- Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
- Accountabilities & Metrics: - Chargeability target
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 51190