Director, Network Strategy & Solutions
Radial enable retailers and brands to drive consumer engagement experiences across all touch points of the purchase lifecycle?anytime, anywhere and on any device. Radial's Omnichannel Operations capabilities are tailored to meet business needs with speed and quality. Radial owns and operates 23 fulfillment centers and four call centers domestically and internationally with the aim to serve customers as quickly and efficiently.
The Director of Network Strategy is a new position responsible for driving the formation and execution of Network Strategy with regards to new ELT governance and charter as the Engineering Sales Solutions team.
- Driving the Radial North American Fulfillment Network Strategy:
- Owning the multi-year Operations plan for capacity growth and optimization of the network to support Radial and client business goals.
- Be the point of contact for Operations regarding the governance process for the Network Strategy, including the presentation and development of materials required for Executive Leadership decisions. These decisions include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition or divestiture of portfolio properties
- Approval of design and investment of large capital investment in infrastructure or automation.
- Lease extension, amendments, and terminations
- Approval of Economic Incentive packages and commitments
- Initial client placement Moving client(s) to a new or existing facility Partner with Real Estate and Legal to drive a proactive strategy to maximize network flexibility and profitability with regards to our facility and infrastructureportfolio.
- Maintain Facility Scorecards and proactively identify potential risks to the network across multiple scoring categories.
- Partner with Operations Leadership to develop the business case for new supply chain services and capabilities with regards to Radial's Integrated Commerce Strategy or otherwise.
- Leading the Engineering Sales Solutions team by delivering innovative designs for new contract and renewal opportunities that help our clients be successful.
- Will be managing a team of engineers to deliver accurate models on time to meet internal and external timelines.The team is responsible for modeling fulfillment and distributionprocesses, including, but not limited to: process flows for all functional areas, MHE requirements, capital investment, productivity rates for direct labor functions, headcount estimation, space requirements and storage media and working closely with the Fulfillment Systems team to help define WMS and WCS requirements.
- Partner with Sales, Deal Enablement, and Finance to deliver innovative solutions that maximize customer value and reach Radial profitability goals.
- Oversee the development of new modeling required to build the business cases and support sales efforts for new Operations capabilities either adjacent or non-adjacent to e-commerce fulfillment.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure new innovations are included in go-to-market strategies and collateral.
- Oversee continuous improvement of the modeling process to increase speed-to-deliver while maintaining accuracy.
- Attend and lead sales solutions presentations to client when required. English
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Engineering preferred
- Leadership and management experiencerequired
- Demonstrated background in a similar strategic role is required
- Expertise in multisite distribution operations.