This role reports to General Manager of North America, Henkel Beauty Retail US business, and is responsible for leading a team of NRM Analysts focused on making strategic recommendations related to pricing, promotional spend, tradeinvestment and product assortment decisions to fuel growth.
What we offer
- Accountable for development and implementation/execution of overall NRM strategy and alignment with philosophy
- Partner with cross-function leaders on strategic decisions relating to pricing, promotions, tradeinvestments, and product assortment across channels, brands and geographic regions.
- Ensure alignment of Net Revenue Management (NRM) and brand/business strategic objectives across all channels.
- Develop and implement a structured approach to leveraging large and disparate data sets to uncover reliable, fact-based market, customer and consumer insights that drive revenue growth.
- Lead the development and implementation of an NRM roadmap that focuses on insights, data, analytics and tools that will drive results.
- Translate unstructured complex business problems into well-defined projects, ensuring the team is focused on solving the right problems with clear objectives.
- Lead a team of NRM Analysts in the development of frameworks and models to explore pricing elasticity, consumer purchase behavior, and product mix data.
- Develop the Annual and Long Range NRM Plan to drive Net Sales Realization across the brands, customer teams and new product initiatives. This includes:
o Development of robust, scalable analytics to arrive at predictive insights.
o Provide recommendations on gross-to-net decisions across channels, brands, & geographic regions.
o Develop robust KPIs to closely monitor in market results and determine if we need to make any corrections
o Lead competitive pricing analytics to identify risks / opportunities in market basis our competitors pricing actions
- Lead the NRM team and other analysts in understanding the economic basis for various statistical approaches, exploring models with new perspectives, and presenting insights and recommendations back to business leaders and sales-focused teams.
- Set and drive the annual NRM cadence and process that augments the current financial planning process (including pricing reviews, regular promotion performance assessment, etc.)
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field is required; a Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 8years of experience working with NRM concepts (pricing, promotion, trade and assortment) or with business intelligence/economic data/or financial data analytics is required; Business experience including time in commercial and NRM-related roles required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading a cross-functional team including financial analysts, BI analysts, line-of-business experts or economics analysts required.
- Proven problem solving skills including abstract reasoning, cause/effect analysis and innate curiosity required.