HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data and analytics company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geolocate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with additional sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include air, land, and sea multi-domain insights, spectrum mapping and monitoring designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
Build the world’s first commercial space RF Analytics Firm
HawkEye 360 is seeking an accomplished sales professional to lead sales activities with the US Department of Defense (DOD) and Intelligence community (IC). Reporting to the Vice-President of USG Business Development and Sales, the Director of US DoD/IC sales is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive business plan to achieve HawkEye’s short- and long-range revenue targets for the US Defense and Intelligence Communities. Execution includes personally developing new customer accounts, driving account growth, and building, maintaining, and closing sales pipeline opportunities. This position offers growth opportunities for building and supervising a sales team as our business grows.
We’ll Expect You To…
- Develop and manage an account pipeline to achieve bookings and revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
- Understand the customer’s mission; develop compelling high-impact solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustainable business growth.
- Generate winning proposals and shape and respond to government procurement activities to include Requests for Information (RFI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Broad Area Announcements (BAA) and other tenders. Develop pricing models to support such activities.
- Execute the sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy of business results
- Monitor competitor sales, product and marketing activities; provide strategic inputs to company leadership on the company’s business, including product roadmap and pricing, given market activity.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other activities as necessary, to promote the company and our products.
- Work collaboratively with across company functions including finance, legal, engineering and product to deliver targeted results.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values, including integrity and compliance.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 5+ years of DoD/IC business development and sales experience.
- A demonstrated record of revenue generation success in the DoD/IC.
- Understanding of the DoD/IC acquisition lifecycle and preferred contract vehicles.
- Experience with DoD/IC data and analytics missions and needs
- Understanding of radio frequency (RF) technologies, data, DoD/IC applications.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Desired - Active Top Secret SCI Eligible
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of all company disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, etc.).
- Sense of humor and ability to proactively problem solve.
HawkEye 360, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.