- Develops and executes short and long range Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategies and annual Human Resource plans supporting Lowe’s business goals with a focus on integration.
- Creates and executes communications and change management strategies, including an internal plan to increase awareness with associates, Corporate and Field, as well as an external plan supporting key stakeholder relationships and talent pipeline building.
- In collaboration with the Culture team, develop and deliver a global employee engagement solutions that are inclusive of both salaried and hourly associates.
- Continuously scans Lowe’s for new business opportunity through a diversity lens.
- Partners closely with key organizations to ensure culturally appropriate marketing and branding solutions, customer interactions, and community engagement.
- Develops strategic relationships, increasing the depth and breadth of the Company's partnerships, the Lowe’s brand, and ongoing evaluation of the ROI.
- Partners with L&D to develop a contemporary, comprehensive, best of breed D&I learning and development strategy for foundational to advanced levels for all associates, aligning with other leadership development and talent management programs.
- Partners with HR Business Partner’s (HRBPs) to develop and implement strategies for their respective
Business/Function, Corporate and Field/Stores; partners with Talent Acquisition to implement effective diversityrecruiting strategies at all levels; increases HR community’s D&I competency.
- Supports annual diversity goal setting with Talent Management in alignment with the HR scorecard, also
partner with HRBPs to establish annual business D&I goals.
- Conducts bench-marking for best-in-class, data driven D&I practices that will accelerate Lowe's "best place to work" journey, making recommendations for the HR long range plan and scorecard.
- Leads participation in external surveys and supports employee Best Talent Survey D&I index, aligning programs and processes for maximum results.
- Develops and presents highly impactful presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 10+ years as a senior level diversity leader experienced with diversity, cultural competencies; experience with global laws and regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity and supplier diversity.
- Prior experience identifying, learning, facilitating, and collaboratively implementing best practices related to diversity, equity, and inclusion in a global, largely non-exempt organizational setting.
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience leading a (potentially) global team with an emphasis on development, accountability and execution
Job ID 1360582BR