PacifiCorp is seeking customer-centric candidates to grow and sustain our commitment to a culture of customer service excellence, environmental sustainability and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Manages a geographic territory, region, location or cross-functional unit, which has a major impact on corporate, business unit, or organizational objectives. Establishes strategic business objectives, strategies, and plans in support of company strategic goals. Manages and allocates financial and employee resources. Responsible for selecting, coaching, and developing employees and management of employee salaries. Implements and supports company programs and policies. Typically supervises Manager-level employees.
- Establish objectives, develop and execute policy, direct and monitor resources, and recommend and oversee development or implementation of systems, programs, or processes.
- Deliver a consistent and focused operations and maintenance plan with responsibility for all work performed on the transmission and distribution facilities.
- Provide plans, processes, targets and implementation and feedback mechanisms or tools for establishing best practice operations and maintenance.
- Liaise with other business areas on the development of working relationships and agreements. The business areas include Distribution and Transmission System Investment and Asset Management, Finance, Construction and Support Services, Dispatch, Safety, Procurement, Customer Service, Logistics and Transport.
- Encourage and implement processes to ensure design and construction as well as maintenance standardization.
- Provide support for compliance audit activities.
- Develop and monitor industry and internal benchmarks to measure continuous improvements in financial and system performance.
- Guide and direct team members and communicate project objectives, parameters, status and outcomes.
- Create a vision, communicate strategy, and effectively interface with other company leaders
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of ten years experience with project management, strategic development, financial oversight, and personnel development.
- A minimum of five years of direct people management experience with the proven ability to manage and motivate employees.
- Leadership and teamwork skills to negotiate with and influence peers and senior officers on policy and operational issues.
- Knowledge of the utility industry, applicable company policies, procedures, practices, and understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills to define critical tasks and establish optimum sequence of events, and identify required resources.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel may be required.
- Advanced Degree.
- Working knowledge of distribution and construction support responsibilities.