Director, Direct to Consumer Marketing
Natera is looking for a passionate and seasoned Direct to Consumer Digital Marketer to join the team based out of our HQ in San Carlos, CA. This person will be responsible for end-to-end consumer digital marketing programs and platforms, including eCommerce, Paid, Earned, Owned Media (e.g. website, content syndication, display ads, paid social, organic social, etc.). This role requires someone who is able to operate with a high level of expert leadership in both digital strategy and hands on execution. Clear communication, technical expertise, and strong collaboration across internal teams as well as external vendors is required.
As the Director to Consumer Digital Marketing & eCommerce, you will be working withing Natera’s digital center of excellence with responsibility for the strategy, planning, and execution of the digital marketing programs, infrastructure and tools for the patient-initiated business.
- Digital Marketing
- Manage Paid Media programs working closely with digital CoE colleagues, the broader Marketing organization, business units, and external agencies.
- Deliver Organic and social media programs in coordination with all key stakeholders and CoE’s.
- Define, champion, and coordinate messaging and positioning testing in coordination with CoE’s, PMM, Business unit(s), and Marketing.
- Lead all requirements to optimize website SEO traffic, lead conversions, and content that best aligns to the GTM model / plan.
- Define, champion, and coordinate all requirements to maximize consumer customer conversions (CRO).
- Drive all demand planning/sales forecasting and manage ongoing business performance - revenue and budget (P/L Responsibilities).
- Develop and execute vision and strategy for eCommerce channel that encompasses merchandise, marketing and the user / site experience.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and core teams respectively to develop and deploy comprehensive, multi-channel marketing and promotional plans that are designed to drive traffic, engagement and maximize revenues.
- Collaborate with the core teams to develop and constantly innovate on the product / user experience, with an eye on finding and leveraging new technologies to surprise and delight our consumers.
- Develop and deploy a unique assortment strategy that is optimized for the online shopping experience.
- Optimize the performance of the website and its ability to generate sales and related transactions via non-stop testing and learning.
- Ensure the day-to-day effectiveness of content display merchandising, navigation, search functionality and product presentation that maximizes customer experience.
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of customer on-site behavior through market and competitive analysis and review and measurement of site analytics.
- Establish Natera as the best-in-class online patient initiated test business
- Marketing Automation
- Define requirements and needs for consumer marketing automation platforms and tools.
- Coordinate and master Customer Data Platform
- Manage the patient-initiated business flow process, building and optimizing landing pages and email automation workflows.
- Architect the Consumer Marketing contact database and automated integrations across MarTech (e.g. HubSpot and Salesforce).
- Identify and champion introduction of new tools and technology to improve GTM performance.
- Analytics & Reporting
- Champion and coordinate Marketing research and analysis requirements with CoE’s.
- Coordinate, coordinate, and assist with weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI report generation.
- Champion, coordinate, and assist with analysis of campaign and program effectiveness
- Keep internal teams briefed on event tracking and progress.
- 10+ years online/digital Consumer Marketing experience
- Consumer medical / health care or digital marketing experience preferred
- Proven track record executing consumer online marketing strategies with a focus on driving digital pipeline from digital media, online experience, conversion and transaction
- Expertise in marketing technology inclusive of Hubspot, WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, A/B testing technology
- A collaborative style that builds relationships with key cross-functional partners and leads through influence
- Payments and ecommerce experience preferred
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with experience in high growth segments
- Strong outcomes orientation and drive for results
- Strong demonstrated experience leading teams in a global matrixed organization
- Growth marketing mindset and experience
- High commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to present to stakeholders with gravitas and confidence
- Full-funnel marketing capabilities
- Outstanding people leader and manager
Travel required for this position:
No ___ or Yes _X_ : If yes state anticipated percent for travel: up to 15%