As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
The Director of Digital Transformation will be part of the leadership team whose charter is to drive the digital transformation of Zones. We are looking for individuals who want to make an impact on the business transformation of a $2 billion USD company.
We recognize and emphasize that digital transformation is more than a technology initiative. It is about successfully addressing business operating model, people, process and enabling digital/AI platforms. The Director, Digital Transformation will be responsible for driving multiple initiatives and be actively engaged with the multi-disciplined, matrixed team.
Zones is a diverse technology company with clients ranging from mid-market companies to Fortune 500 enterprises. Our business model is complex, and we are changing from being a product sales company to becoming an IT solutions and services company. That will require us to transform how we interact with our customers, what steps we take to empower our team members, and how we optimize our internal operations and our interactions with vendors and partners.
Who You Are
You have a background of deep technology know-how, business operations, and consulting experience. You possess intellectual curiosity, out of box thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and an ability to work/influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Strong executive presence, including the ability to partner with and effectively influence multiple stakeholders in business and technology
- Creative problem-solving skills, strategic thinker, and high degree of intellectual curiosity to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude with proven ability to lead and inspire teams
- Extensive experience working in matrixed environments with multi-skilled teams and projects that touch a range of archetypes
- Experience with performance management and success measurement of work streams, both in absolute terms and their impact
- Experience building a high performing team that can act as trusted advisors and deliver value to internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability to challenge status quo and deliver new concepts and technologies based on personal understanding and learning
- Ability to communicate professionally at multiple levels (executives to individual contributors), good listening skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships across all stakeholders
You Will Be Responsible For
- Managing the transformation program
- Management of the delivery teams, maintenance of the program/project plan, and oversight of the delivery process to keep efforts on track (e.g., deliverables, milestones, resources, and costs).
- Publishing and regularly updating the digital transformation dashboard which tracks program progress from execution and impact point of view.
- Formulating the plans to communicate, train stakeholders, and the implementation of approved changes for driving the transformation
- Leading bi-weekly status meetings
- Maintaining weekly reporting and commentary regarding progress
- Assessing status and identifying risks that may impact progress
- Closely collaborating with work teams
- Actively engaging in problem solving
- Guiding the teams from overall perspectives and cross dependencies
- Ensuring that the right resources are available and engaged
- Performance Management
- Assessing the skills sets and performance of team members and SMEs
- Conducting regular reviews with teams to gauge performance against objectives
- Building metrics for tracking the impact of transformation
- Bachelor's degree or higher