$150K — $200K *
Director, Digital Sales & Service
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
Director, Digital Sales & Service
The Director of Digital Sales & Service is primarily responsible for overseeing a team of regionally designated Digital Specialists; monitoring the digital workflow; and client trainings for the Digital Banking platforms. The Director will serve as the regional point of escalation for all digital client issues as reported by the Digital Banking Team, as well as any issues escalated by the banker community. Ultimately, their primary focus is on ensuring that First Republic’s standard of exceptional customer service is delivered by the team.
This key leadership role will be responsible for creating and delivering on the strategic plan for the team of Digital Specialists while maintaining the client-first culture of the bank.
What you’ll do as a Director, Digital Sales & Service:
- Create and maintain key Banker, Relationship Management and Wealth Manager relationships to ensure digital specialist support is aligned with the client facing initiatives.
- Troubleshoot service complaints and coordinate with various bank departments in the identification and resolution of operational problems and elevating these problems, as necessary, to avoid repeated issues.
- Interpret, apply, and enforce company and departmental policies, guidelines and procedures across all operations activities.
- Hire, train, develop, motivate, and coach quality client facing personnel. Responsible for all performance related issues in accordance with bank procedures.
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and procedures to minimize risk exposure. Monitor and audit policy exceptions related to risk management issues.
- Identify situations impacting established quality service level standards to determine solutions in a timely manner. Keep management informed if additional resources may be needed.
- Resolve client platform and other technical problems in a timely manner.
- Additional responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years banking, digital and leadership experience as well as strong customer service, client resolution or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and detail oriented.
- Must be a strong problem solver and solution provider for clients and bankers.
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently, and possess good organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with difficult customers.
- Thorough knowledge of operational policies, procedures, and practices.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships across all departments, primarily the bank’s Online Banking Support team and their regional Preferred Banking and Relationship Management teams.
- Ability to react and respond to critical demands of the department, prioritizing and performing multiple tasks on a regular basis.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Valid through: 9/21/2021