Description: This role is not in digital marketing.
Directs the research of and development of company digital strategy programs. Directs the research, analysis, vision, and strategy monitoring of demographic factors.Develops awareness and understanding ofdigital usage, demand and develops insights and strategies to create creation initiatives to capitalize on opportunities. Directs overall web strategy relating to usability, functions/features and customer interface from a marketing perspective. Develops strategies identifying and creating new content for the company digital site and works with product, content and/or creative personnel to implement solutions. Oversees management of vendor relationships, digital usage, and trends and forms online content partnerships to promote digital. Represents consumer and marketing point of view, and provides direction to the development team for implementation and testing of all new function/features. Provides oversight on customer prospect. Provides oversight of digital operations and makes recommendations/solutions to operational issues (e.g. digital outages, ensuring digital site compliance, etc). May direct advertising programs both online and offline. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Develop digital POVs and strategies
- Facilitate and guide digital strategy formation with teams to ensure right framing, problem definition, and point of view that align with larger business objectives and consumer needs
- Internalize impact of trends to KP; work with DEC teams to shape how KP can become leader in that digital space
- Champion and provide thought-leadership on digital that helps to set, clarify, and promote DEC objectives and strategies throughout the enterprise
- Work with teams to identify opportunities to drive adoption, investment and partnership in digital
- Have strategy/consulting experience with tremendous problem solving skills
- A digital maven with health care exposure or health care expert with digital experience
- Have tremendous framing and presentation skills
- Have presence, can communicate well with senior leaders and facilitate discussions across multiple stakeholder groups
- Have creativity, passion, energy and dedication
- Works with Sr. Director to develop scope of work, sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic and business direction, context & priorities
- Provides oversight, coaching & guidance to management-level staff
- Partners with peers to interpret, analyze and address key business issues and questions
- Provide operational management: be accountable for budgets and resource viability of area of responsibility.
- Recommend organization/business performance metrics and act when needed.
- Review and recommend policies, processes and initiatives to achieve customer and KP goals.
- Minimum ten (10) years of content/functional experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Twelve (12) years of content/functional experience preferred.
- Five (5) years of management experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Health care industry preferred.
- Digital technology preferred.
Job Number: 585460