The leader in this role will be responsible for the development of an integrated B2B, B2C and mobile strategy and roadmap for Prudential Retirement's Full Service Solutions business. This role requires extensive experience in developing digital strategies for complex organizations, a firm understanding of digital market trends, institutional and retail customer needs, competitive landscape, digital innovation and service models not just within but also outside of financial services industry, and effective digital product development and management. This individual will partner closely with business and technology experts to ensure optimal solution design and contribute to delivering on revenue growth and expense management goals. In addition, the individual in this role will interface with multiple internal and external entities (e.g., vendors, consultants, advisors, clients, participants, control partners and other).
A demonstrated ability to continuously promote a culture of learning and intelligent risk management, to excel in a matrix environment, and to quickly and effectively gain cross functional alignment with key partners within and outside of the FSS business (including Sales, Operations, Client Relationships, Individual Solutions, Marketing, Finance, Workplace Solutions Group, Customer Office, Individual Solutions Group), will be critical for success. The leader should be passionate about driving change and willing to learn from all levels within the organization. Ability to effectively lead and influence business partners in a positive and inspirational manner, while modeling the organizations' core values and teaching others to do the same, will be critical for success.
- Development of integrated, multi-year strategic product roadmaps for authenticated websites, mobile, and voice assisted capabilities, including new digital capabilities.
- Clear understanding of digital strategy, customer segmentation and product value proposition with an impact on achieving business objectives, including exceptional client experience, revenue growth, business model scale and efficiency.
- Communication of digital strategy and solution portfolio with relevant business partners and stakeholders, at all levels of the organization.
- Development of business cases and cost benefit analyses to secure strategic portfolio funding.
- Identifying and driving strategies to increase adoption and utilization of digital solutions and continuous improvement of customer experience.
- Continuous gathering and analysis of customer experience data and broad business intelligence from multiple resources to inform the evolution of product strategy and roadmaps.
- Ongoing lifecycle management of digital assets including innovation, positioning, driving product utilization, product/feature sunset decisions, marketing, distribution and business development support, and effective metrics and reporting.
- Continuous prioritization of roadmap deliverables as circumstances change and communication of such priorities to the business, the clients and the marketplace.
- Closely partnering with Retirement stakeholders, Retirement Technology, Customer Office, Workplace Solutions Group, Individual Solutions Group to deliver optimal solutions for Retirement, U.S. Business and the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree; master preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of in developing digital strategies and implementing digital technologies for financial services industry.
- Proven leadership skills with 5+ years of managing complex projects and cross functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, and partnership skills.
- Proven experience in researching and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product strategy and roadmap.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of deploying great products on web and mobile while optimizing business outcomes.
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in effectively engaging with clients, advisors and third parties and driving optimal business outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage high performing teams and a culture consistent with Prudential core values. Comfortable not having direct control over all resources required to achieve business goals and empowering others to lead.
- Strong influencing skills, proven track record building consensus driving results in a fast paced, fluid, heavily matrixed and highly regulated environment. Ability to resolve conflicts and negotiating win-win outcomes effectively and tactfully.
- Demonstrated success as a positive change agent that led meaningful business transformation; approaching each task with a 'can do' attitude and a goal of motivating and inspiring others.
- Ability to approach work with intellectual curiosity and transparency, with an openness to giving and receiving feedback. Self-awareness of strengths and opportunities and willingness to learn, grow and improve.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication/presentation skills; experience in communications with senior audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.