Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Strategy and Insight Director's core responsibility is drive strategy and data-driven decision making and prioritization across the organization. Directors will build relationships with team leadership and partners across the organization to streamline decision making, build consensus on prioritization of existing and emerging strategic needs, and ensure that day-to-day operations are aligned with overall strategy. Lead teams to apply comprehensive knowledge of strategy principles, to synthesize customer research, robust data analytics, business modeling, and competitive / market intelligence, and implement long term business strategy.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Managing a team and portfolio of initiatives, the director will: Build out a high performing team of analysts and managers
- Establish independent trusted advisor relationships with senior business leaders
- Change processes, forums, and decision making to continually improve our rigor and efficiency
- Identify emerging trends that require strategic response and advise on opportunities for deprioritization
- Develop an independent point of view of our business and corporate strategy, informing broader discussions
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Product management leadership skills along with customer insight driven market delivery and adoption
- Deep Product, Industry & Technology knowledge in Servicing, Loss Mitigation and Delinquent loan management
- Expertise in Digital capabilities for Servicing & Loss Mitigation, Expenses & Claimsprocesses
- Ability to influence and build Strategic partnerships with multiple levels internally and externally, to advance digital transformation for our customers
Deep product & systems knowledge and expertise on the Fannie Mae Expenses/571 reimbursements, customer experience simplification and vendor integration