The Digital Factory is an innovation hub with a clear and well-supported mandate to transform the way bankingtechnology is delivered, by re-imaging the customer experience, to deliver new digital value propositions. We have the support and experience of one of the world’s largest banks behind us and a talented, and growing, team of industry leaders driving us forward.
Do you want to help us reinvent how people bank? At the Scotiabank Digital Factory, we are passionate about transforming the customer experience.
We’re looking to fill our team with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.
By joining our team, you will make an impact on our customers, the banking industry, and ultimately, the world.
As a Director of Digital Product Marketing for Digital Products you are going to be responsible for positioning (internally and externally) and working with the Product Team to drive the strategy and execution of the go-to-market plan.
We view our Product Marketing leads as business owners who have a clear understanding of their markets and consumers and take responsibility for the success of the products/applications in the marketplace.
Are you the right person for this role?
- Develop and drive a go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the Digital Product Team
- Build and execute positioning and messaging to position Scotiabank’s digital products as leading innovative digitaltechnology
- Understand the competitive landscape to properly position and differentiate Scotiabank’s solutions
- Understand customer trends and demand to better segment, target audiences and use cases
- Understand Scotiabank’s banking product portfolio to align positioning for launches
- Engage with customers as well as regional marketing and line of business leaders to gather intelligence and feedback to develop relevant and compelling marketing strategies and messages
- Create a GTM plan in collaboration with the Digital Product team that leverages all consumer channels that drives scale
- Lead launches, internal education & advocacy, PR/AR, and working closely with product management
- Develop the playbook for go-to-market strategy and product launches globally and mentor a global team of product marketing individuals
Do you have the skill that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have 5 or more years of experience in product marketing, preferably with mobile applications
- You possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- You’re a natural storyteller! You have the ability to communicate that story verbally and in writing. You build value driven consumer messages that resonate with customers, shareholders and the broader market.
- You’re accustomed to working in an agile environment, delivering results quickly
- You have experience in high growth digital solutions and applications
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), 4 weeks of vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave top-ups and much more.
Requisition ID: 19472