Responsible for delivering global strategies to generate prospect leads, acquire new customers, and increase existing customer engagement through digital marketing and commerce channels. Leads team of Digital Marketers who interface with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Digital Solutions to optimize placement and promotion of key products in digital channels. Finds opportunities to build collaborative omnichannel experiences to deliver leads across the business. Success for this role will be judged by growth in lead generation, growth in digital product placement, and increase in sales attributed to digital marketing and/or digital channel.
- Leads the global creation of lead generation programs with a focus on digital channels and experiences
- Contributes to the holistic development of digital marketing channel strategy and customer acquisition, leading efforts related to product placement, promotion, web pricing and lead generation, to include search and programmatic marketing.
- Oversee and support the development of and manage the execution of marketing strategies and tactics focused on customer acquisition across paid, earned, and owned channels. Tactics include search, email, direct mail, paid media, affiliate, social, and more.
- Lead team of digital marketers assigned to product horizontals, developing team skills in online portfolio development, product information management, online pricing, and digital product promotion to drive both e-commerce and offline sales.
- Work with content marketing and digital teams to drive search engine optimization within assigned portfolios
- Develop reports and forecasts of program results to create stronger tools and assets for marketing and business success
- 3+ years of management experience in the marketing discipline
- Cross-functional leadership in a globally matrixed organization ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, or comparable discipline
- Experience leading digital category management and/or digital marketing
- 10+ years equivalent experience, which should include some global experience
- Relevant marketing technology and channels, with a heavy focus on digital – email, website, and search.
- MBA or Masters Preferred