What you will do:
The Director, Digital Marketing will provide thought leadership and drive a best in class digital marketing strategy across TracFone’s portfolio of brands. The Director will optimize customer acquisition through digital content, elevate and expand our digital marketing approaches, increase awareness and drive qualified traffic to our sites or retail partners. The role will drive brand engagement and develop deeper one-to-one relationships with the consumer by leveraging opportunities using interactive and database technologies. This person must have a proven track record for driving traffic, conversion, and maximizing ROI at the most efficient investment. This person will lead and develop a growing team of internal digital SME’s, including Digital Strategy, Social, Creative and Analytics. This person will drive strategies for upper funnel brand awareness traffic generation, digital attribution, data management platform, partnering with robust set of external 3rd parties and agencies. This person will advise best practices for brand storytelling, emerging digital marketing technologies with the goal of helping to create a seamless digitalexperience for our consumers.
- Lead all digital awareness media, including integrated awareness media planning strategy (search engine marketing, display advertising, online video) to drive qualified traffic and understanding its effect on the customer buying cycle supporting TracFone’s brands portfolio.
- Lead end to end digital creative and content strategy. Develop and execute an end to end creative strategy which may include upper and mid funnel content marketing campaigns that drives awareness and engagement which supports a brand our brand portfolio that improves overall brand experience and brand marketing.
- Lead full funnel enterprise web analytics. Identify key digital and web insights by analyzing data from different sources and proposing viable and actionable solutions for each. Refine current analytics strategy to continually add value to TracFone’s brands with timely, insightful, and action-oriented monitoring of marketing programs.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of social media. Ability to lead all social media at the enterprise level that drives sales, including strategy, always on campaign, influencer strategy, social listening, positive sentiment, content with media amplification, supporting TracFone’s brands portfolio.
- Digital marketing investment management. Always on scrutiny for digital marketing spend to drive highest return at most efficient spend. Also works with Finance to develop feedback loop for forecastingdigital marketing awareness spend and attributed sales.
- Partner with Brand leaders and Director of Digital Merchandising on development of seasonal strategies to drive incremental sales.
- Lead and/or contribute to new technologies like DMP, attribution, dynamic creative and be versed in latest web trends and innovations to recommend new digital marketing capabilities to drive qualified traffic and sales.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Graduate degree a plus.
- 10 years of related digital marketing experience within a leadership role. Proven track record of deploying successful strategies that yielded significant commercial (and traffic) growth for consumer brands. Email, mobile and loyalty experiencepreferred.
- Significant digital/eCommerce marketing experience and knowledge of web and marketing tools, platforms and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience with SEO, SEM and email marketing. Google AdWords and Google Analytics. Experience working with a CRM platform.
- Ability to effectively lead through influence and best practice.
- Ability to communicate and write thought leadership insights extremely well.
- Ability to assess new digital marketing technologies, analyze business opportunities and execute against them.
- Understand best practice as it relates to all digital marketing channels and measurement.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Deep understanding of digital technologies and the intersection of social, mobile, tablets and commerce.
- An impressive understanding and passion for digital media and ways to differentiate a brand in a competitive space
- Experience in managing agency relationships and in planning and buying of display media, building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization and experience in running A/B tests for campaigns/deriving customer insights.
- Exceptional communicator who inspires the team and can engage senior level audience on relevant topics in a time efficient manner.
- Excellent writing skills, flexibility and the ability to translate complex business concepts into clear and compelling text.
- Strong partnering skills with internal and external groups, including senior-level executives and field-based sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to think creatively while remaining results-driven, and inspiring trust through open communications, adaptability, and personal accountability.