The Director, Digital Marketing provides guidance on managing and measuring each channel and suggests adjustments to the channel mix and execution in order to ensure that each campaign achieves its business objectives including channel-specific KPIs (CTR, engagement, form completions) and overall team KPIs (contact acquisition, account engagement and lead/pipeline/revenue goals). He/She is tapped into the latest technologies and techniques for utilizing these channels as well as marketing automation tools.
- Manage, develop, assess and optimize our digital marketing channels/programs including SEM (paid search/PPC/SEO), social, advertising (paid media, retargeting) and third-party ABM for campaigns to drive lead generation and facilitate sales growth.
- Oversee the efficient and effective use of Marketo for campaign management, contact management and email marketing.
- Ensure that each marketing channel is fully-optimized, maximizing conversion and delivering desired contribution to goals.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing channels and programs and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion A/B Testing
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, third parties and other vendors/partners
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 10 years’ experience in B2B or B2B2C marketing
- BS/MSdegree in marketing or a related field
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digitalcampaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience managing and PPC and SEO, and social programs on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Proficiency in developing and optimizing paid media plans, and programmatic advertising, and ad tools
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for reporting on programs
- Solid knowledge of Marketo or Eloqua (automation), Salesforce.com., Google Analytics (web analytics), Hootsuite, Google AdWords
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking paired with a passion for continuous improvement
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to manage multiple initiatives, and a diverse group of team members and stakeholders.
- A willingness to embrace change and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Compelling communication skills and an ability to build partnerships and collaborate