The Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for driving patient and physician leads to new business through rigorous data analytics and consistent ROI optimization. Owns the strategy, positioning and execution of priorities for all channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, targeted online display Ads, mobile, etc., developing a deep understanding of the levers to drive adoption and engagement across all products and all geographies to determine the optimal level of required investment. Manages day-to-day channel activities including initiatives to increase customer acquisition, maximize channel revenue generation and improve marketing ROI through efficient investment. Owns the post-mortem analysis, business reporting, and ongoing iteration of optimal digital marketing spends.
- Head Natera’s digital marketing efforts across all products and regions
- Be the expert on all aspects of digital marketing – latest trends, tools, etc.
- Conceptualize and lead all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop customer insights, track industry activity and follow market segment trends closely to anticipate threats and opportunities
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop strong external links within the eMarketing community to stay at the cutting edge
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check
- BS degree in marketing, related field, or equivalent; MSpreferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience; proven working experience in digital marketing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leads
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digitalcampaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- He highly organized and customer-obsessed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires that he or she successfully manage multiple projects and resources concurrently
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking.
- Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
- The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
- Travel is required (up to 15%)