ExamFX, a division of Ascend Learning, helps insurance and financial services companies license their employees. They are the industry leader in online training and assessment for Professional Pre-Licensing in Insurance and Securities exams.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Leader with an understanding of all marketing channels, with recent experience implementing and executing a digital strategy. This person will be responsible for managing our Ecommerce store and driving sales.
The Director, Digital Marketing will be primarily responsible for leading a marketing team to drive strong marketing strategies, programs, campaigns, and communications that result in lead generation, new market development, product adoption/growth, and customer retention and satisfaction. This individual will work in a fast-paced, energetic and frequently changing environment to drive the marketing activities necessary for established and new customer segments and products to meet market share, revenue, and profit objectives.
The Marketing Leader will enable effective selling, lead research activities, identify new market opportunities, work with product management to influence product direction, and work across marketing teams on product launches.
This role reports to the General Manager and is located in our Leawood, KS office.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy aimed at increasing sales leads, sales transactions, and lead relevancy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Develop and execute the strategy surrounding our e-mail marketing, including development of e-mail nurture campaigns that result in increased demand generation and revenue growth.
- Drive marketing automation and analytics for the marketing organization, improving effectiveness and speed to market.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to develop a content asset library for use within a content marketing strategy designed to generate B2B customer demand, drive qualified leads to the sales organization, and support new customer acquisition.
- Manage tradeshow event lead generation and lead response / engagement processes.
- Initiate and implement copy and digital asset creation for new course launches, e-catalog updates, new products/services and tradeshows.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent. Masters preferred.
- Two years of experience in a Director level role and managing a team.
- Seven to ten years of progressive digital marketing for both B2B and B2C, preferably within the education or financial services industry.
- Two years of experience with eCommerce.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven track record of delivering digitally driven nurture marketing campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs.
- Strong digitalcopywriting, design, and content marketing skills.
- Proven ability to analyze data and translate customer insights into successful marketing programs.
- Possess a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS related to landing page and email design.
- Previous experience creating digital marketing strategies that integrate email, social & mobile messages.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and react to changing market and organizational dynamics.
- Understanding of user-design, graphic design and interface principles of responsive and mobile design.
- Experience with Marketing Automation software and CMS Systems.