Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what's possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
We are looking for an innovative digital marketing leader to build and execute our digital transformation strategy.
This role is an important leadership role to help build customer retention growth models. This role will have ownership to establish the processes and drive the execution of next-generation digital marketing programs for our business.
We operate in a fast-paced environment and the right leader will not only have solid digital marketing experience, but also can lead the change management processes necessary todrive new customer acquisition and retention models.
You will partner with the Sr Director Commercial Technology with the goals of ensuring service availability and delivering a quality user experience. Our ideal candidate will be a left brain/right brain balanced website professional who will oversee all facets of global web production for all Tek web properties. This role will oversee cross-departmental coordination, project intake, web analytics, conversion, and web team management for the Tek Web Marketing Team.
- Build, plan and lead all digital marketing activities including lead nurturing, marketing automation, trigger-based emails, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media, and web/microsites
- Identify, implement, test, measure, and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels
- Owns and executes front-end experience to demonstrate Customer Obsession, including architectural decisions, tools, configuration and maintenance
- Partnering with other team members, develop strategy for digital transformation
- Manage a healthy digital marketing budget
- Design, build, and maintain our business's online presence
- Establish processes and systems to ensure that experimentation and measurement can be achieved in a scalable and repeatable model
- Drive personal and targeted content via a multi-digital channel strategy to bring in high quality marketing qualified leads (MQLs), and nurture these leads into sales ready leads for transfer to the sales team
- Develop and maintain a dashboard of metrics, proposed budget, and budget allocation for all our digital activities, and adjust the mix continuously to improve results
- Identifies and implements improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that support business requirements and processes
- Ensures ongoing documentation of processes, module configurations, modifications and help-related materials
- Manages front-end and back-end web development teams (15+ people) to ensure consistency and quality performance, timely issue escalation and remediation, and process optimization
- Recruit, develop and retain a high caliber, diverse team that can deliver consistent exceptional results and drive digital transformation
- Create a culture of high performance where your team does not just do what they have always done but instead makes continuous improvement part of meeting expectations
- Create partner relationships with Customer Insights and Global Programs teams. Ensure you have the right relationships in place to scale digital operations business.
Required Experience & Skills
- 7-10 years' experience in digital marketing, advertising, or consulting
- Five (5) years of web development
- Seven (7) years of technical leadership managing multi-functional operational web development teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key partners
- Proven success in gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, developing objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support to facilitate user adoption
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external, and the importance of the voice of the customer, true passion for technology, and a spirit for innovation
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work autonomously under tight business deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate withall levels within the organization in a collaborative way
- Bachelor's degree in information systems/computer science or related field.
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work.