We’re Flexera and we’re changing the software (and really, technology…) industry. We’re making it easier to buy, sell, manage and secure. With more than 80,000 customers across the world, we are achieving our goals.
But we’re nothing without our team. Bold, motivated and ready to continue re-imagining the industry.
We are looking for a someone who can promote our vision and have the market clambering for more – through amazing digital and social experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re looking for someone with the chops to lead one of the most important platforms in our marketing organization - digital marketing. This leader will ensure that all digital activities are optimized to perform at the highest levels of engagement and experience – messaging, branding, design, analytics, and functionality. Maven, savant, master of your trade... these are the expectations of a winning team.
Who are you?
Our global digital marketing leader is passionate about our online experience – in every corner of the world. We wake up and go to sleep watching the data, optimizing the performance and challenging each other to improve. From the website to social media to marketing’s landing pages, you will be partnering with a high performing team to drive unprecedented growth for Flexera through the digital buyer journey. The portal to the world is through the internet.
What the role is all about…
Like we said above, this is about leading and directing the digital marketing activity of Flexera. It’s that simple, and that important. This is a global position, and spans all of our business lines. The director, digital marketing overseas the planning, development and execution of inbound and outbound
digital marketing efforts via Web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile and emerging online channels.
As the Director of Digital Marketing for Flexera, you’ll:
- Manage corporate Web properties to support the company's business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Manage SEO/SEM efforts
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site trac, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content and product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, field marketing and communications to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Develop buyer-centric Web site navigation
- Collaborate to build our roadmap across all digital marketing channels (website, blogs, emails and social media, etc.) to ensure brand / message consistency for maximum conversion
- Manage and improve online content, site performance, and current tech-stack to ensure optimization of SEO, PPC, paid media, etc.
- Support demand generation and field marketing efforts with strongly aligned digital strongly aligned and high performing campaign
- Partner with marketing operations to manage the related tech stack and optimizing integration with existing processes and platforms
- Work with other teams, like Customer Success to ensure digital engagement throughout the lifecycle (e.g. customer services and retention portals and platforms)
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- BA – in marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Five plus years of B2B online marketing with a strong focus on analytics (global experiencepreferred) and optimization
- Three plus years of B2B social media marketing experience, including the operation of tools for listening, posting and analyzing
- Experience with current digital marketing technologies, trends and techniques spanning marketing automation, SEO, PPC and retargeting, and more
- Experience lead cross-functional teams and engaging as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Formal experience managing teams, budgets, agencies
- Software and/or technology market/industry experience desirable
- Proven track record achieving revenue goals and marketing contribution targets (web site traffic, conversion -- web and demand generation, social media impact)
- Proven product and market messaging and storytelling experience and expertise
- Deep experience in selecting / managing creative and digital agency partners
- Strong written/oral communications, especially to multiple complex stakeholder groups
- SiriusDecisions methodology practitioner a plus