Global Rescue is a worldwide provider of integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to enterprise, government, and consumer clients. Founded in 2004 Global Rescue's unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. Global Rescue has an exclusive relationship with Johns Hopkins Medicine and has provided medical, security, and evacuation support to clients during every globally significant crisis of the last decade, including: the Arab Spring; the Japanese tsunami; the Haitian earthquake; Georgia's invasion by Russia; and the Mumbai terrorist attacks. Global Rescue maintains six redundant Operations Centers and offices in five countries.
Global Rescue is seeking a highly motivated Director, Digital Marketing to take our digital strategy to the next level. The ideal candidate isn't afraid to get their hands dirty in analytics and systems; likes to tackle difficult data questions, and wants to spread the mission of good data hygiene and importance of being data driven throughout our organization. This role wears a strategic hat to bring business meaning to the data, collaborating with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to build a lead generation engine that is optimized for scoring, conversion, integrated demand generation campaigns and ultimately create customized experiences for targeted personas. Optimize the Marketing technology stack and integrate it with the CRM for seamless lead flow to sales. You will act as the bridge between the marketing, sales and IT departments.
Responsible for creating a web experience that delights customers/prospects and optimizes the GR web for SEO/SEM to drive traffic to GR web properties. Provide guidance to marketing counterparts on best practices and creating content and social experiences that are optimized for SEO.
• Employing best practices, drive Marketing team's adoption and use of Microsoft Dynamics, including integration with globalrescue.com and other marketing tools; implementation of demand-to-close processes/definitions; automation of marketing activities; and management of ad hoc reporting and analytics
• Create an attribution model for the buyer's path from engagement through conversion to understand customer interaction and the path to purchase
• Own and drive digital programs including interactions with online agencies
• Work with Field and Digital Marketing teams to establish baseline measurements across all marketing channels and identify appropriate metrics, analytics, and reporting to gauge performance. Interpret data to support providing meaningful insights to drive business results and ROI. Create and maintain marketing dashboard that meets executive team needs
• Lead scoring to create a demand generation engine
• Implement automated and ad hoc nurture and drip campaigns to maintain consistent engagement with target audiences
• Provide consistent tracking methodologies to understand and measure campaign and program attribution
• Work with Field Marketing and Communications teams to analyze and audit existing marketing assets and channels to measure effectiveness and identify areas of improvement. Manage complete campaign lifecycle in Microsoft Dynamics
• Establish measurement methodologies for PR and social media, collaborating with Marketing Communications team to determine best practices, technologies and methodologies
• Partner with Sales to establish database excellence, including strategies for list maintenance and development; lead scoring; business development support
• Build Marketing automation to feed CRM (lead generation) & ensure that there is tracking/that information is flowing into the system correctly
• Act as service team to support execution of digital marketing plans by segment team such as channel or consumer markets
• Actively strengthen the relationship between Sales and Marketing by being the main point of contact for feedback on processes and leads. Use automation to solve business problems, collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity
• Work cross functionally with both Sales and Marketing to create processes for lead capture, management, scoring, assignment and optimization
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in engagement; and share findings along with suggestions for improvements to operations
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database (hygiene, maintenance, attribution, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business required. MBA preferred.
• 5-8 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing (or similar platform – Marketo, Salesforce, etc.) and CRM required. Proficient in Google Analytics with the ability to set up tracking
• Demonstrated experience supporting a wide range of marketing tactics, including push/pull marketing programs, cross-media communications, Web, SEO/SEM, social media, and events.
• Experience implementing technology (including Marketing Automation and Attribution tools), creating and managing workflows and system integrations, driving consistent reporting across teams, and leveraging technology cross functionally to improve SLAs, conversion rate, lead quality and handoffs to sales counterparts.
• Demonstrated experience managing lead scoring and nurture programs.
• Experience implementing customized or personalized campaigns based on target audiences and user interactions
• Demonstrated experience with list management, including acquisition, scrubbing, segmentation/targeting, and testing.
• In-depth knowledge of demand-to-close principles and best practices required.
• Exceptional oral and writing skills required
• Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
• Ability to take ownership of complex projects, from ideation through implementation and beyond
• Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system failure
Location: Lebanon, NH
Compensation: salary based on experience + bonus + benefits