The Director, Digital Experience Management reports directly to the Senior Director, Digital Strategy and Service.
We are a customer obsessed company and we are committed to delivering the best experiences for our customers that drive growth at scale for T-Mobile. As a leader in the Digital Experience Management team lead the strategy and implementation of experiences for a portion of our Digital Portfolio. You will be obsessed with our current base of customers and delivering the experiences that meet and exceed their needs impacting loyalty, NPS, CSAT while driving costs from the business.
The ideal candidate will draw from a wealth of previous experience in digital business management or product leadership and P&L ownership. Bring strong business acumen and problem-solving skills and have a track record of inspiring and leading teams of high-performers and influencing across the enterprise leading cross-functional teams with a high degree of collaboration and partnership. Have excellent communication skills, executive presence, and proven analytic experience. This is a critical role to the Digital channel and will have high visibility throughout the organization.
This role requires a strategic leader that thrives in a hard-working, innovative environment; your ideas will help shape the future of T-Mobile.
What you'll do in your role.
- Lead a high performing team to successful management and growth of the digital customer portfolio end-to-end from strategy to performance meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- Lead cross functional teams to manage a key digital value stream and experience journeys to achieve business objectives.
- Identify experience and market gaps to understand customer satisfaction, motivation, etc to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors.
- Manage portfolio of KPIs and ensure necessary analytics and reporting is in place to measure and manage your line of digital business and maintain and groom optimization and experience backlog.
- Challenge current practices and build new methodologies to optimize team efforts.
- Act as Business stakeholder and Customer Champion in advocating for Digital experience build out.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase T-Mobile's market share through digital channels.
- Set the vision to drive consumers through the funnel and maximize transaction conversion and satisfaction while minimizing defects.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to drive opportunity sizing, business casing to deliver a roadmap to ensure meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Partner with consumer insights teams to find key insights about target consumers.
- Represent team in key senior leadership meetings.
- Stay one-step ahead on industry trends and inspire innovation.
- Executive sponsor for key digital projects and bring together cross functional teams to execute against strategy.
- Responsible for getting funding and resource prioritization for portfolio of work.
- Gain alignment from stakeholders and partner teams through effective communication and relationship management including VP, SVP, and C-Level.
- Drive team to use Validated Learnings to build and optimize digital experiences aligned to Leads annual and quarterly.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree; MBA preferred
- 10-15 years of progressive experience with 5 years current experience in Digital with P&L ownership
- 3-5 years Preferred Experience in Customer Care or Support function
- 5+ years people and inspirational management experience preferred
- Experience defining goals, objectives and targets for Digital channels and the enterprise
- Very strong skills in leading business casing and identifying analytics requirements, systems, measurement and optimization
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Hires and develops top talent and leads a high-performing team
- Stretches the performance of other leaders; establishes high standards
- Understanding of, and the ability to navigate in, large complex organizations.
- Is comfortable working and leading in an environment of uncertainty and complexity
- Establishes strategic charters, pillars, and high-level approaches
- Turn high-level strategy into key strategic drivers
- Creates synergies and builds effective working teams across many areas of the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all employees and levels of management (including executive)
- Strong cross-org collaborator with proven ability to manage strong partnerships and build business plans and roadmaps with partners and stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Design Thinking
- Well-versed in collaborative design techniques, Agile and Lean frameworks.