Do you have what it takes to win?
Like a championship team, a leading global sports brand is built with a solid foundation of players at all levels who have an unending desire and dedication not only to succeed, but also to win. At Peak Achievement Athletics, our championship team is deeply committed to developing the most innovative sports equipment in the industry and we are always looking to strengthen our roster with talented players.
Want to join our team as the Director, Digital & E-commerce?
The Director, Digital & E-commerce will be responsible for leading the strategy, development, integration and execution of online/mobilemarketing and commercial activity for the Bauer, Maverik and Cascade brands.
You will collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute a strategic roadmap for integrated digitalmarketing and E-commerce programs - from concept to execution. The Director, Digital & E-commerce will develop and ensure seasonal go-to-market processes are in place and will manage external third-party vendors to drive execution of Peak Achievement Athletics’ business objectives.
The Director, Digital & E-commerce will identify, execute, analyze and scale marketing initiatives that target consumers, drive leads through SEM, SEO, social/community, content marketing and test new programs. You will be responsible for the execution and analysis of our email marketing, net marketplaces, mobile strategies, PPC, SEO, display ads, social media and other web based marketing programs. The successful candidate will work with the marketing team to drive conversions and new customer acquisition. You will set the strategy for online marketing and manage landing page conversion optimization. The Director, Digital & E-commerce will develop innovative content that elevates our brand experience and drives website traffic, sales and profitability. You will align technology strategy with marketing and digital initiatives to grown online and mobile capabilities and measure/report performance of all digitalmarketingcampaigns. The successful candidate will ensure brand consistency and presence on all digital products from planning to design/build/test to successful launch. The Director, Digital & E-commerce will serve as an advocate for the digital business, collaborating and ensuring that all team members and partners are focused on building the business through bringing digital ‘DNA’ to the organization.
- MBA preferred with 15+ years of Digital/RetailE-commerceexperience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience in building and leading a Digital/ E-commerce operation, with demonstrated success managing Digital/E-commerce business initiatives from conception to implementation.
- Experience managing UX/Digital creative functions.
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high performance organization, continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Deep understanding of consumer audience segments. .
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- Solid negotiation skills with experience developing contracts and partnerships.
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment.