If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
As a Delivery Implementation Specialist at JLL Technologies, you will be directly responsible for
- End to End – Implementation of technology for our Client Accounts
- Training to the Account Team
- Guiding end users to complete data templates.
- Validating the data & correcting it in partnership with the Account team
- Data Mapping, Data upload & System configuration
- User Management – User Creation, Authorization & Role creation/Mapping
- Develop User Guides & Update
- Develop Process Documents & Update
- Conduct Internal testing of the configuration done in the application
- Conduct Demo / Training sessions
- Troubleshooting of functionalities in the applications and responding to client teams
- Co-ordination with Product team to fix bugs / Customization
- Monitor the tool usage and report to account team on need basis.
- Perform internal process flow testing of new applications within applications & report findings to product team
- Manage change control process
- Manage user acceptance testing and release plans
- Manage communications with stakeholders, business transition team, business, and IT management, locally and globally
- Define and document functional and technical requirements and assist in defining business requirements
- Maintain a tracker of the issues/ bugs reported
- Discuss with product lead and prioritize the issues to be sorted out
- Report the issues to the development team and track for closures
- Perform testing of the fix for resolving the reported issue & confirm to implementation team on the closure of the issue.
- Detailed testing of new products for the process flow & features & take corrective actions for closing the observation by interacting with Development team.
- Participate in business-led change management processes
- Maintain thorough knowledge of customer segments and customer needs
- Maintain thorough understanding of product features and functionality
- Interfaces with clients (both internal and external) across multiple business units, countries, and regions
- Works with various IT functional areas, including engineering, foundational, revenue, and transition teams as necessary for service delivery.
- Works with business leads for technology planning and management.
Education and experience
- IT Project management w/concentration on software as a service delivery management
- Customer service focus
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Relationship management and communications
- Proven ability to navigate in a large matrix organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced PC Skills including MS Office. Tableau a plus.
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities and work autonomously
- Knowledge of real estate industry preferred
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of work experience in IT industry or department
- Logical reasoning & analytical thinking
- Experience in Real Estate industry or Facility Management a plus
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English written and spoken)
- Experience in SQL to write ad hoc queries, investigate data feeds or debug stored procedures, create views and stored procedures a plus
- Working knowledge of SSIS, Alteryx or similar ETL workflow tool and familiarity with API’s (JSON, SML)
Educational Level /Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred, preferably in information systems, computer science, or business administration
- PMI or equivalent certification preferred