$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
The Director, Digital Customer Experience will have responsibilities that range from strategic planning to operations and delivery within the digital portfolio. Creating outstanding digital customer experiences is the goal. Under the direction of VP Customer Experience, this position is accountable for innovating, developing and driving digital CX initiatives to help create a culture of innovation and excellence. Collaborating with internal stakeholders and teams as well as utilizing customer insights and CX Strategy, you will develop valuable, customer-centric solutions that meet the needs of the customers as well as the business. You will advance and implement initiatives, ensuring successful change management across the organization, systems, and processes.
Using an intimate understanding of how consumers interact with channels and technology, with an emphasis on the user journey and how to most effectively use stories to keep people engaged across the digital ecosystem. Utilizing a data-driven and analytical approach works closely with partner leads from Business Marketing. IT and Customer Service, to advance key initiatives from strategy through execution and optimization. As a thought leader in digital and through your understanding of DentaQuest business, you'll act as a trusted advisor in addition to being a catalyst for digital innovation to enable DentaQuest to stand out from the competitive set.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Own and develop a roadmap for the overall portfolio of digital capabilities demonstrating maximum impact achievable.
• Create and build vendor relationships that enhance the organization's nimbleness and expand digital toolset to build out high priority customer-centric experiences and capabilities.
• Work in collaboration across the organization to identify opportunities for improved consumer experience and innovate. Define adoption goals and ensure digital capabilities are adopted and optimized against the target consumer journey.
• Design, implement and operationalize best practices guidelines for delivering omnichannel solutions. Work in partnership with IT to utilize existing development frameworks for delivering on customer solutions.
• Actively prioritize and manage the digital portfolio of projects. Understand the impact of each project, available resources, budget and external drivers to appropriately prioritize and resource projects.
• Drive implementation of standard processes and tools to estimate, prioritize and track projects within the portfolio. This includes documenting key risks and mitigation planning in addition to owning the portfolio communications.
• Aggregate and analyze data relating to operational implementation including post-implementation evaluation. Establish and maintain metrics and measures of customer interactions and generate customer insights.
• Collaborate with legal and regulatory stakeholders to ensure compliant development and execution of digital initiatives
• Lead and develop a team of seasoned User Experience professionals and inspire a culture of performance, positivity and continuous growth and improvement. Mentor team in the adoption of new approaches like design thinking and user-centric design.
• Ensure consistent application of design principles/practices on all CX design efforts.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Four-year college degree in computer science, communications or related field of study.
• 12 years of experience in digital program development across multiple platforms, including the creation and management of associated budgets.
• Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across multiple platforms, including solid background in UX, SEO, SEM, and conversion optimization principles and methodologies.
• A hands-on, "roll up your sleeves," action-oriented approach and comfort leading and working with a strong, multidisciplinary team.
• Keen understanding and relevance in industry-related matters.
• Possess a track record of achieving excellence through relentless collaboration, communication, and patience.
• Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
• Ability to think independently, creatively and strategically.
• Ability to motivate and positively engage staff and management in ways that build trust and enthusiasm.
• Ability to champion change and drive innovative thinking.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including presentation development and delivery, across multiple levels of the organization.
• Deep understanding of mobile and web design and content strategies
• Exposure to Digital, Web, Mobile, Apps and CX, Design and Content.
• Good understanding of Requirements Gathering – translating to prototypes
• Exhibit good oral and written communication skills
• Good leadership and collaborative skills
• Outstanding problem-solving skills with tenacious follow up on outstanding issues
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
• MBA or other graduate degree
• Relevant work experience in health care or insurance
• Experience with Customer Journeys, Persona Creation, Wires, UX, UI is a plus
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting are required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14