SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is currently looking for a Digital Associate Creative Director leader to join our growing team in the Boston area. He/She will be leading our Internal Creative Agency (ICA) , aesthetic & design and drive seasonal experiences and product launches on PUMA.com.
Ideal candidate will have Ecommerce expertise, comprehensive understanding of full funnel marketing campaigns that include performance marketing and paid channels that drives PUMA’s Ecommerce experience. Also, he/she will be jointly responsible for leading PUMA’s global digital direction and for the direct implementation of PUMA’s North America’s digital experience.
- In collaboration with the Creative Director, the Head of Creative Services, and the Global Ecommerce Team, leads and drives innovative solutions for digital storytelling across all digital touchpoints including PUMA.com platforms and performance marketing channels lead and oversee implementation of brand visual centers; vision for the season, onboarding external partners & agencies and giving feedback to internal and external designers
- Strategically lead and support our digital design team, system, e-commerce and performance marketing (email, paid social & other media)
- Creative visual skill set able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces
- Experience managing multiple agency relationships, and designers, across multiple projects with a clear design voice and an unbending creative precision
- Manage a creative team; act as front-line manager to Designers and Art Directors
- Effectively communicate and present design concepts; create presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts—mentor others to present their work a persuasive and compelling way
- Share knowledge, experience and skill with other design staff; works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across digital touchpoints
- 8 -10 years’ experience in digital design for large retail e-commerce or key digital agency experience specific to the footwear/apparel industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent
- Leadership and management experience of teams of 6+ people
- Excellent Figma and/or Bohemian Sketch and Adobe Suite skills Creative, bold, and digitally savvy
- A genuine love for digital marketing and the online space with a background in digital commerce, performance marketing (email, paid social and other media) A/B testing, designing for different and multiple target audiences, and social media channels
- Familiarity with project tracking tools such as Trello and UI/UX design principles
- 30% international and domestic travel is required