Summary and Qualifications:
- Develop and oversee the roadmap of our client interactions and the digital needs to support their development and optimization.
- Point of contact for leveraging technologies, and ecosystem partnerships for the benefit of our clients and their pets
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Lead the evolving strategy for our client experience across all client lifecycle points. Build a strong partnership with IT and our hospitals to bring these experiences to life for our clients and associates.
- Develop strategies, programs, tests and ongoing monitoring methods to support development and optimization of digital client experiences. Leverage insights from client research, surveys and best practices to inform processes.
- Act as a leader within the Practice regarding the use of innovation practices, client experience mapping and digital technologies to create exceptional client experiences.
- Oversee agencies and outside partnerships that contribute to development of digital client experience services.
- Contribute to VHG and PetCare conversations as it relates to collective innovation, client experience and digital efforts.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/ deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally high due to pets.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Master's in Marketing, Client Research, Data/Science, Innovation, Technology is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Marketing, Communications, Technology, Digital, and Product Development.
- Multi-unit service business experience is required.
- Product and innovation management is required.
- Client-facing technologies is required.
- Team management and leadership development is required.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.