The Director, Digital Analytics reports directly to the Sr. Director, Communication Analytics and Steering and will build on existing analytical foundations and improve a new evaluation framework and the related KPIs that should tie measurable levers and outcomes for optimization of T-Mobile digital activities (web and app). Conduct ad-hoc analysis and provide interpretation and insights for data-driven decision making directed at digital/online teams.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Design and evolve the commercial digital measurement framework for web and app inclusive of both prospect and customer.
- Work with cross-division and cross-company teams to manage analytic priorities in accordance with enterprise business outcomes.
- Provide consultation to both marketing experience and commercial teams in solving critical business problems through structured and ad hoc analysis.
- Collaborate with data and BI teams to provide requirements and direction to enable the enterprise to leverage web and application data for advanced problem solving, information consumption and insight generation.
- Responsible for exploratory analysis that result in KPIs to effectively measure digital initiatives to business outcomes and the ongoing management of the KPI portfolio.
- Support marketing and product teams through analysis that enable strategic performance reviews and overall business/initiative steering.
- Construct presentations with complex analytical findings, and deliver a finished product that’s clear, concise, “digestible” and focused on the key drivers for Senior Leadership.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
· A Hands-on leader with 7-10 years in a senior-level role in analytics
· Ability to manage, grow, and lead a team with a minimum of 3 years as a people manager
· Significant experience interfacing and communicating with senior leadership and peers with the ability to present ideas and strategic recommendations in a powerful and compelling way
· Proven experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
· Digital experience with preference to knowledge of web and app data tools (Adobe Analytics / Workbench, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc)
· Experience with standard analytic tools such as Excel, SQL, R, SAS
· Understanding of statistical analysis, modeling and programming
· Working knowledge of data platforms and high-level architecture
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Business; MBA preferred
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A natural problem solver with a passion for learning and experimentation
- Team player – possess a fantastic can-do attitude and able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team
- The ability to establish credibility through vision, thought leadership, technical expertise and implementation
- Optimistic and energetic with the ability to create a positive working environment
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal and partnering skills, with the ability to navigate cross-functionally
- Able to communicate complex concepts to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Strong business acumen with the ability see the big picture
- A good listener; strives to understand strategic initiatives and objectives