Purpose of Position-
The primary goal of the Director of Development is to lead the team that monitors and measures achievement of key development benchmarks and initiatives, particularly in new store development and remodels.
The DRD will direct cross-functional coordination for new store development activity. He/she will ensure accurate and timely submission of all relevant data collection, to provide complete and timely updates to all stakeholders.
What You'll Be Working On-
- Direct the Project Management team to ensure consistent delivery of key milestones in all markets, toward achievement of strategic growth plan
- Ensure market and regional team activity is consistently and accurately captured in formats which provide meaningful data to end-users
- Deliver systems and infrastructure which enable productive, efficient and effective Market Team workflow
- Facilitate consistent and effective communication to Development Council, Development team and enterprise Leadership
- Manage progress against key objectives pertaining to Remodels; identify gaps in projected performance, and communicate necessary actions to close gaps to Development leaders
- Assist in the development and execution of company-wide development strategy through active participation and leadership in planning forums
- Identify opportunities for improvement of systems, processes and procedures; partner with Development Services team to drive implementation
What You'll Need-
- Four year degree in real estate, business or related discipline.
- Five years leading a development or construction support team in a retail or quick service restaurant environment
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional project management
- Strategic thinking to creatively manage a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of construction and development management principles Ability to manage an organization and lead to success
- Ability to forge high performing working relationships with other functional directors
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.