We are looking for someone to join our team that has a strong point of view on world class design, deep experience in global construction management, and a partnershiporientation that helps cultivate relationships across the business. This person must have a self-starter disposition, and can effectively networkinternally within the PayPal organization, as well as possess strong communication skills to help us identify an solve problems. Superior and demonstrated ability to cultivate a team that leverages data, process and relationships to create world-class real estate outcomes is a key success factor. Strong propensity for project management, process improvement and organizational capability building is a key success factor.
This role will report to the Vice President of Sourcing and Corporate Real Estate, and will manage a team of 4-6 individuals.
- 7-10 years of experience at a combination of a major construction firm or architectural design firm, or working internally as a Design and Construction leader at a Fortune 500 company.
- A track record of delivering global design and construction projects from inception to delivery.
- Experience leading a team of design and construction professionals.
- Construction project budgeting experience.
- A process orientation, with experience in working with Real Estate suppliers, especially construction firms, across the globe.
- Extensive experience in a Project Management role, with responsibility for delivering new Real Estate Assets against a business-critical timeline.
- Experience working with business units, and design teams (internally and third party) to create inspiring spaces for our people.
- A born networker, who is zealous about connecting with others inside our business.
- Experience with short, mid and long-term planning of facilities from a data-centric point of view.
- Penchant for reporting data and building data-oriented communications, and a strong orientation to delivering quantitative results.
- Self-starter and a person who likes to try new ideas, implement plans and generate better processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Real Estate or Engineering, or any Business Discipline.
- Master Degree in Architecture, Design, or Business Administration
- Project Management and / or Design Certifications
- A portfolio of design projects, or projects delivered for corporations
- Technology Company experience, or experience in design at a technology company a plus
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.