Director, Demand Generation Marketing
8 - 10 years experience • Software
Shilling & Rott have been retained to find an innovative leader that is an expert in building and driving best in class demand generation strategies for high growth cloud companies.
Our client, a premier social media management platform, is seeking an energetic and dynamic Demand Gen Leader to build the company’s inbound and outbound marketing strategies for increased lead volume, customer acquisition, and brand exposure.
This company is well funded and has hand selected industry leaders in the Marketing Automation, Analytics, and Social Media customer engagement Saas/cloud industry. You will be joining thought leaders in defining future social media engagement platforms.
The Director of Demand Gen will partner with the CMO to build a world-class demand gen engine and ef?cient sales-marketing operations. You will have ownership of design, executing, measuring, and continually improving a predictable, data-driven demand gen program.
• Build Demand Gen engine to increase top-of-funnel net-new leads, with a focus on quality and quantity, to achieve aggressive sales (demo and opportunity) goals.
• Collaborate with CMO & SVP Sales to design highly effective Demand Gen programs, including webinars, events, e-campaigns, PPC/SEM, SEO, videos, trials, and more.
• Devise innovative strategies for advancing lead gen and customer acquisition programs, maintaining an optimal balance of inbound and outbound tactics.
• Champion sales enablement strategies and predictive sales models, ensuring all sales reps have access to the tools, systems, and resources needed to maximize success and ef?ciency.
• Provide regular reports and high-level analytics to CMO and leadership team, offering insight into the performance (conversion + cost) of each demand gen tactic.
• Manage marketing automation, data prospecting tools, and integration of all marketing-sales technologies with CRM. Build effective work?ows, nurtures, lead scoring, SLAs, waterfall, and foundational marketing-sales processes.
• Oversee and closely manage demand gen budget to achieve departmental spend goals.
• Monitor competitive space and tactics to drive towards bleeding edge. Assess events, conferences and trade shows to target.
• Drive prospect and customer engagement on all digital platforms, including web and social media, with a keen eye towards personalization, segmenting, and targeting.
• 7+ years’ experience in marketing Demand/Lead Gen role, preferably for B2B SaaS company.
• Successful track record building and scaling lead gen programs with repeat success.
• Experience partnering with Sales to develop and execute integrated marketing-sales programs, strategies, and operations.
• Solid history of producing executive level reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
• Forward thinking, growth-minded collaborative partner with impeccable communication skills, accountability, and responsiveness.
• Obsessed with lead/funnel optimization and achieving industry-leading conversion rates.
• Strong combination of creative and analytical skills; hands-on tactician and solid project manager who is a self-starter (right + left brains collide).
• Ability to build relationships with different roles and departments and communicate information quickly and succinctly.
• Entrepreneurial drive and builder mentality (“go-getter”). A team leader with an af?nity for inspiring all team members to achieve their best.