Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Demand Generation will work with Sales and Marketing to develop and execute demand generation programs to support Jama Software’s growth strategy. This revenue-centric marketer will develop & execute outbound campaigns to target key personas in industry-specific target accounts with the goal of exceeding marketing pipeline and bookings targets.
- Develop and execute outbound campaigns to exceed targets for qualified meetings, pipeline and bookings targets.
- Manage a team responsible for executing outbound campaigns and coordinate closely with the SDR team, Content Marketing and Sales Enablement.
- Optimize lead generation and conversion metrics to satisfy new business goals.
- Build, test, deploy and analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with solutions architects and sales enablement to develop outreach messages and a discovery call approach that generate high response and conversion rates.
- Support database growth initiatives, including segmentation, list sourcing and data integrity.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work cross-functionally with a global marketing team to implement, measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Evolve marketing programming to build and implement an Account-Based Strategy.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 6-8 years of B2B demand creation experience, ideally in a SaaS.
- Experience leading and building a team.
- Proven record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and booking targets.
- Player/coach who can think strategically and execute.
- Proficient with Marketing, CRM and Project Management tools.
- Ability to execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Creative and analytical; can translate data into actionable plans.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo).
- Experience building and implementing Account Base Strategy.
- Marketing Project Management tool familiarity (e.g. Wrike, Asana).
- Experience selling to product development and engineering teams.
- Personal passion for innovation, technology and product development.