Home improvement is an industry stuck in the past. From tape measured estimates to back-of-the-napkin proposals and high-pressure sales tactics, it can be a painful experience. We’re changing the industry (for homeowners and professionals alike) with a product that gives anyone with a smartphone, access to detailed measurements and powerful design features for virtually any building in the world (check out a demo here).
We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit and have built partnerships with some of the best in the industry, but we’re just getting started. The breadth of applications for an accurate, interactive 3D model of any property in the world are too long to list here, but we’re already actively engaged in our second major market opportunity beyond home improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious marketer to lead our demand generation efforts and take ownership of driving profitable traffic to our product. You will build and expand our inbound and outbound demand generation programs in close partnership with our sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate will bring passion, creativity, and a growth mindset to the role, along with a proven track record of successful demand generation strategies and achieved business objectives.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and execute the most appropriate mix of marketing programs to generate new sales leads and nurture them to product activation (i.e., webinars, events, SEO, SEM, content syndication, display, web and email)
- Establish and optimize repeatable processes for demand generation, nurturing and converting.
- Evaluate campaign performance, using business intelligence tools as a way to present, review results, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of qualified leads and pipeline dollars.
- Collaborate closely with business development, sales, account management, product marketing and partner marketing on creative strategies for improving pipeline velocity.
- Analyze industry trends, market conditions and competitors’ marketing tactics to offer recommendations on best ways to improve demand creation strategy.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related major, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years of demand generation, pipeline building, lead lifecycle and nurturing experience.
- Experience with ads, online and offline events, conferences, content development, and web/SEO optimization.
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign plans.
- Operating knowledge of Marketing automation and CRM tools (i.e., Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
WE HOPE YOU HAVE:
- Experience creating demand for a B2B and a B2C product.
- A passion for 3D (including AR / VR) and a deep appreciation for how it can revolutionize the way our world works.
- An interest to hire talented marketing individuals and mentor/coach them.
- The know-how of working at a early growth-stage startup.