Contentsquare is seeking a Director, Demand Generation to lead a team of talented digital & ABM marketers while scaling our enterprise B2B marketing engine that will ultimately fuel our phenomenal growth. In this role, you will be responsible for developing & driving innovative, integrated marketing campaigns and their underlying processes and tactics to penetrate accounts and grow Contentsquare’s North America new business. You will partner with the broader go-to-market team to operationalize a one-to-one, multi-channel playbook that results in increased pipeline and engagement with Contentsquare’s highest-value accounts. You will do this while scaling ABM to effectively and efficiently attract and convert our enterprise targets. This role reports to the VP of Marketing for North America.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and run a highly successful demand generation strategy and create integrated multi-channel, multitouch campaigns that align to our target ICPs and industries to deliver or exceed pipeline and opportunity targets. Direct responsibility for building and delivering programs that build and expand pipelines, accelerate close rates.
- Build and run a modern ABM program that creates personalized buying experiences for Contentsquare’s strategic accounts. This ABM playbook (for 1:1, 1:few and 1:many) will be verticalized and leveraged across the marketing team.
- Create strategies and tactics to penetrate executive teams and engage senior leaders of large enterprises, especially those focused on digital transformation and customer experience
- Lead and actively coach a team of talented digital and ABM professionals to support both business targets and each marketers’ professional growth
- Collaborate and coordinate with marketing, sales, and SDR teams to develop target lists and align campaigns and ABM go-to-market activity to maximize the business impact for Contentsquare
- Partner closely and proactively with GTM teams to ensure marketing programs are in-line with account strategies and buying processes and consistently work to refine GTM motion to improve alignment and accelerate pipeline and revenue
- Manage budgets, vendors and other contributors to deliver significant ROI for marketing investments
- Improve ROI visibility by informing trackable metrics (in partnership with Marketing Operations) that encompasses all aspects of lead generation from campaign planning to revenue. Know funnel metrics like the back of your hand to further refine and maximize digital and ABM program impact
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 12+ years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- 7+ years of people management experience
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience running campaigns and programs that directly drive pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels, coupled with a desire to seek ways to enhance our results through optimization, testing and other means
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation & ABM tools (preferably Hubspot and 6Sense), and Salesforce
- You’re an ABM subject matter expert. You’ve successfully built ABM programs at scale and can implement a modern enterprise marketing playbook. You know how to evolve an ABM strategy and its tactics over time.
- You’re an authentic leader who loves to coach others and help them grow, and believes winning is a team sport
- You’re an analytical problem-solver. Your decisions are informed by data, and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize campaigns.
- You’re inquisitive and innovative. You bring a “test and learn” mentality to the organization and have a hunger to leverage new technology and methods to drive growth
- You’re passionate about our mission - the idea of empowering brands to deliver amazing digital experiences makes you excited
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and communicate a company’s vision to the market and drive deep trust with your business partners
- You have a history of partnering with sales, senior executives, and your direct reports to drive a culture of honesty, collaboration and direct communication