We’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation with SaaS experience to join our mighty and growing marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will own the marketing funnel to generate quality pipeline globally. As a member of the expanded management team, you’ll lead and expand a cross-functional team that executes multi-channel campaigns in line with corporate go-to-market strategy. Leaning into your data-driven nature, you will monitor funnel performance weekly to continuously gain insights and optimize where and when necessary to hit company goals.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute against a demand generation strategy that aligns with corporate goals and go-to-market strategy to grow both direct and partner pipeline globally
- Lead and grow a team that executes pipeline-generating campaigns and programs across inbound and outbound channels (e.g. email, website, direct mail, paid search, paid social, advertising, sponsorships, events, and webinars)
- Develop clear and measurable goals, report on progress regularly, and optimize accordingly
- Foster a test-and-learn mentality across the team
- Manage a multi-million dollar annual budget, ensuring it is planned out at least 3-6 months in advance and delivers on full
- Provide MQL forecasting against planned spend to executive leadership
- Negotiate vendor agreements and in support of goals and objectives, as well as Finance and Legal guidelines
- Own monthly reconciliation process, collaborating with finance team directly when needed
- Define and execute against an ABM strategy that targets priority accounts and territories
- Manage the relationship with our performance marketing agency to ensure they are executing and optimizing campaigns that align with our go-to-market strategy and deliver desired results
- Collaborate with Revenue Ops team to use company reporting and dashboards to monitor and analyze KPI performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Surface insights and trends to VP of Marketing.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to align on operational sales enablement support that provides ongoing awareness of key lead gen programs and campaigns, resources to assist with follow-up, and training on systems & processes
- Manage the marketing operations function to ensure all marketing programs are streamlined and measurable while adhering to systems admin standards and guidelines, as well as privacy regulations.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- 7-10 years B2B demand gen experienc