It's not just clich?. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-overy-year growth over the past 15years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
As a Director of Revenue Marketing Programs, your core objective is leading Program Managers and overseeing the execution of multi-channel, multi-touch programs, including events, aligned with critical stages of the buyer journey. You will be measured on pipeline creation and acceleration with prospects (new logos). In this role you will oversee the planning, orchestrating, executing and measuring of programs and events that drive engagement among while managing Program Managers to goals, objectives, and target achievement.
- Create scalable processes and program models to be replicated for all proposed plays
- Coach Program Leaders to create strategies and tactics that drive engagement with target accounts across multiple channels
- Oversee the development of comprehensive target account profiles, target personas, and named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience for plays that drive achievement of account and segment goals
- Track contact engagement at overall program levels to ensure coverage across all target accounts
- Work with Content, Product and Solution Marketing leaders to ensure the development of messaging and supporting content that compels prospects early in their buyer journey, including commercial insights, call to actions, etc.
- Assist Program Leaders to devise multi-channel plays to engage these target prospects and drive them down our acquisition funnel, coordinating between Account Development Rep activity and marketingchannels
- Leverage CRM, marketing and analytic systems to execute the above at scale across vertical markets and territories, track performance, and optimize efforts
- Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure that appropriate measurement, results, and data requirements are met across campaigns and plays
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Work withSales leaders to ensure all targeted accounts, opportunities, and customers have coverage needed and desired plays are being executed by Program Leader
What you'll bring to the team
- 5+ years of management experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role
- Experience in Sales Development or Inside Sales in B2B technology markets
- Aptitude for leveraging digitalmarketing, digital advertising, direct mail, events, on and offline channelexperiences, salesacceleration tools and technologies to drive marketing and sales outcomes
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Hands-on familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedInSales Navigator, landing page personalization, retargeting ad networks and social advertising platforms or similar systems to identify, engage and track relevant prospects at target accounts
- Experience working across multiple segments and verticals within sales organization is preferred
- Experience building out Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and/or sophisticated, multi-channel demand generation programs is preferred
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is ?Casual Friday?, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.