Telligen is one of the most respected population health management organizations in the United States. We enjoy a friendly work environment where we are dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and continuous innovation. Our commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of people, in the complex world of healthcare, makes us the first choice for our clients.
We are 100% employee-owned, our employee-owners drive our business and solutions all while sharing in our success. Telligen attracts a highly qualified, diverse workforce whom display deep dedication, unwavering integrity and the willingness to support the communities we serve. Tenacity, and the steadfast pursuit of our vision, to be one of the most sought-after teams to transform the health of populations by delivering on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity, set us apart in the health marketplace. This position will be responsible for providing program/project leadership, strategic planning, guidance and management for assigned contracts and/or projects including development, implementation, monitoring and client relationship management for contract portfolio serving Defense Health Agency (DHA).
Key aspects of the role:
- Plans, develops, executes and directs clinical and health information technology (HIT) projects and/or contracts. Exercises independent judgment and discretion with development and execution. Ensures timely and accurate completion resulting in client’s satisfaction, according to company and legal standards, and within contractbudget. Serves as liaison between client and Telligen, providing quick resolution to issues that arise. Assists in developing and training on contract, project, and staff performance metrics. Ensures data are maintained accurately and in a confidential environment. Performs project and contract reviews.
- Manages client expectations with regard to program and activities. Partners with health care providers, professional organizations, stakeholders, health care and HIT vendors, and other parties as needed based on assigned contracts. Stays abreast of healthcare and HIT trends and national guidelines/standards of care.
- Selects, develops, and manages employees to achieve individual, team, and organizational success. Ensures employee accountability through routine observation, performance measurement, and performance feedback. Fulfills the Telligen Management Philosophy that "Managers coach, engage, and support our people to achieve results".
- Prepares cost estimates and budget for assigned projects or contracts. Ensures performance is conducted in a cost-effective manner by managing and monitoring financials.
- Represents the Company, business unit or contractor at meetings with external parties. Makes presentations ensuring a professional and knowledgeable image is projected. Researches potential business opportunities and provides subject matter expertise in proposal development.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
To be considered you will need:
- Minimum four yeardegree in one of the following disciplines: health care, management, nursing, health informatics, or public health.
- Advanced degree with experience in health or human services.
- Minimum of 10-15years of experience in a health care environment.
- Minimum of 5-7 years managing a professional staff.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of TRICARE, familiarity with Defense Health Agency and/or Department of Veteran’s Affairs, in particular Veterans Health Administration and/or Office of Information Technology. Defense or Veteran’s Health policies and practices required.
- Active Military, Military Reservist or National Guard experiencepreferred can also have experience either as a DoD civilian or as prior military officer working in the military healthcare environment/ military treatment facilities.
- Work location to be home based within 60 miles of Falls Church, VA.