Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 170 days ago
This is a true transformational opportunity to drive a significant business transformation effort around analytics and data science. The Mutual organization is evolving to a culture of continuous improvement and achieving best in class competitiveness. To help aid in this journey, we are looking to hire a Director, Decision Sciences to define and drive strategic analytical capabilities from vision through value, leveraging a modern data environment and innovative analytical techniques.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Decision Sciences, and is a critical role in defining and leading the organization’s vision for leveraging analytics and decision sciences as differentiators in the marketplace.
Essential Job Functions:
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive analytics and data sciences leadership
- Demonstrated results from vision through strategic planning and execution within the analytics and data sciences domain
- Exceptional communication, consultative and collaboration skills
- Significant depth of experience in data science methods and techniques, including data visualization, statistical modeling and machine learning methods
- Significant depth of experience with data and analytics technologies
- PhD in Math, Statistics or related discipline preferred, strong consideration will be given to comparable professional experience.
- Strong preference for Financial Services and Insurance industry experience
- Strong preference for consumer analytics
- MBA preferred but not required