The Director of DCAA Rate Analysis is responsible for the preparation of the annual Incurred Cost Submission, review and submission of Forward Pricing Proposals for Direct and Indirect, and for CAS Disclosure Statements and related Cost Impact Analyses.
• Directs a team responsible for Incurred Cost Proposals, Forward Pricing Rates, and Federal Acquisition/Cost Accounting Standards matters
• Serves as a cross functional advisor across the enterprise for the above matters
• Interfaces with DCAA and DCMA personnel related to the above matters
• Strong accounting Background
• Strong MS Office skills (particularly Excel and Access)
• Subject Matter Expert in Federal Acquisition Regulations/related FAR Supplements, and Cost Accounting Standards
• Subject Matter Expert in preparation of annual incurred cost submission at Corporate, Intermediate Home Office, and Segment levels and Cumulative Allowable Cost Worksheets
• Subject Matter Expert in Forward Pricing Rate Proposals
• Strong written and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting.