The ideal candidate will be a person with 15-20years upstream oil and gas experience, preferably with E&P operating or related service companies. Experience should include conventional international exploration, appraisal and development projects with some exposure to unconventional resources either in North America or internationally. In addition to technical experience, team leadership and project management skills are essential. The ideal candidate should also have experience using IHSMarkit data and tools such as Edin and Kingdom mapping software or Harmony decline curve analysis software. A BS in either the fields of geoscience or engineering is required. An MS in either field is preferred.
- Act as project manager across a diverse set of upstream consulting projects, such as asset due diligence, license round support, asset valuation, competitor benchmarking, and other projects which may require the use of IHSMarkit data, research and tools.
- Manage projects to a time schedule and budget.
- Become an expert with the use and application of IHSMarkit data, research , tools and software in the execution of projects.
- Draft PowerPoint presentations and write reports with project analysis and conclusions and present such project results to clients either in person or using media connections
- Provide technical support to Business Development discussions around upstream technical content for potential consulting projects and interact at a high level with potential clients to find solutions to their questions and concerns.
- Help draft proposals for potential consulting engagements.
- Manage and mentor junior staff providing instructions and to improve their level of performance. Provide feedback and correction as needed during the execution of projects.
- Solicit and cooordinate input from other IHS group and interact and liaise with colleagues from other consulting groups as needed to successfully complete projects.
Req ID: 93205