The Director, Data Warehouse & Analytics will be responsible for developing an Enterprise Analytics program that will enable system-wide quality improvement and cost reduction efforts as OhioHealth transitions from fee-for-service to fee-for-value model. The program will integrate all information management and business intelligence (BI) activities across the system into a cohesive strategy built on the foundation of data governance and quality powered by a scalable technology infrastructure led by a centralized Analytics Center of Excellence organization.
This role reports to the System Vice President of Analytics and Technology.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Optimizing EPIC reporting and providing oversight for the enterprise report writing team for Care Connect report writing.
- Developing a new data warehouse; and implementing, supporting and managing a data warehouse team.
- Developing BI solutions to support the enterprise.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Strong background in healthcare, preferably on the provider side.
- Strong knowledge of EPIC reporting
- Five plus years within the healthcare industry, preferably on the provider side.
- Led large teams to include data warehouse developers, BI developers, reporting developers.
- Well versed in BI solutions.
- Very technically sound
- Hadoop experience a plus
Additional Job Information
This postion is based in Dublin, Ohio