ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.
Other duties may be assigned
- Oversees system administration functions for database management systems and enterprise integration technologies
- Provides technical oversight to the administration teams ensuring system performance, availability and resiliency
- Implements data protection technologies and policies that meet Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives
- Implements database management systems on premise or cloud hosted.
- Plans and manages internal projects for system migrations, new technology implementations, and upgrades
- Research new features, products and technology that will improve efficiency and position the organization for growth.
- Manage enterprise software licenses
- Directs, manages and monitors the performance of the team
- Manages a staff of professional level team members.
- Understanding of storage & backup architectures
- Working knowledge of data availability and replication technology
- Good data communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 7+ years Database administration experience required
- Experience with analytical data stores
- 4+ years Management experience required
- Cloud implementation experience desired
- Experience managing vendor services
Job Number: 2017-6243