Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Director, Data Partnerships to join our Papillion, NE office. This position is responsible for negotiating and managing the Company's partnership portfolio, including creation, strategy, and all other aspects of relationships. Other responsibilities include managing a team of employees who support the portfolio and who establish relationships with appropriate executives at partner companies.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Present relevant information to external organizations about Company databases and products to build relationships and formal partnerships.
2. Lead and manage a large number partnership relationships and projects.
3. Negotiate pricing and contract details with external organizations on behalf of the Company.
4. Work with internal and external legal departments to finalize commercial contracts.
5. Work with internal accounting departments to facilitate payments to external organizations.
6. Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate all aspects of receiving, testing, analyzing and presenting recommendations related to external organizations' datasets/acquisitions. Communicate relevant information to the executive leadership team.
7. Act as liaison between internal sales groups, internal operations groups and external organizations.
8. Create and implement annual strategic initiatives.
9. Oversee management and operational reporting to track royalty payments associated with relevant external contracts.
10. Manage and forecast monthly/quarterly/annual profits and losses.
11. Interview, hire, and counsel direct report employees. Delegate activities to subordinates. Ensure that responsibilities, authorities and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood.
Additional Posting Locations
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Possesses basic knowledge of the data source landscape and industries in which the Company serves.
2. Possesses experience with confidentiality, data use restrictions, security and privacy.
3. Possesses strong project management skills.
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and external contacts, while maintaining confidentiality in all related discussions.
5. Demonstrates ability to build relationships cross-functionally and cross-organizations at all levels and to bring alignment among disparate stakeholders.
6. Strong ability to develop and lead subordinates and to prompt employee development.
7. Must understand the functional interaction of all internal departments.
8. Must understand overall scope of Company operations and how it applies to department operations.
9. Must have good skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word programs.
10. Strong ability to work in a cross functional team.
Education, Certification, and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.*
2. 5 to 7 years of related experience, specifically experience with negotiation and contract review.*
3. 3 to 5 years of management experience is preferred.
4. Cross-cultural relationship management and negotiation experience is a big plus.
5. Continuing education is preferred.