As a Director, Data Management (Medical Device) at ICON, you'll work with coordination, execution, control and completion of Clinical Operations. Ensure delivery and development of the Clinical Data Management team against key metrics. Work with Leadership to develop and grow capabilities, productivity, and quality.
- Direct the day-to-day activities and assign task to ensure a focus on quality, budget and timelines.
- Involved in providing direction to the managers to ensure continual review of the project contracts is regularly done, to ensure that out of scope work is identified, documented, communicated to the appropriate person and managed promptly and efficiently.
- Overview the planning, acquisition, and implementation of systems to meet the Biometrics needs of the organization, with particular emphasis on the selection of cost effective technologies to meet corporate and industry requirements and goals.
- Involved in reviewing and monitoring the preparation of the overall department budgets, by evaluating cost control, timelines and project quality status.
- Responsible for liaising with sponsors on project related matters, where appropriate, participate in business development activities including review of RFI, RFP, Bid
- This role is home-based or office-based if preferred. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
You will need
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Medicine, Science or other relevant discipline
- 7+ years of managerial experience within data management
- Experience within medical device is required
- Experience at a CRO is strongly preferred
- Excellent management skills, developed with a collaborative approach to driving performance and success in a global environment
- Ability to direct all aspects of data management including departmental management as well as project management
- Experience with at least one clinical data management system (CDMS) and a programming language (eg: SQL, SAS)