This position manages teams that are responsible for onboarding/implementing new members, data intake, and technical operations for the clinical related data streams feeding various Vizient initiatives, including but not limited to the Clinical Data Base Resource Manager product as well as transmission services related to regulatory reporting. They are responsible for developing and executing all data and technical operations related strategies and tactics of data processing for the clinical programs. The position serves as data steward and is responsible for the data quality and data integrity
- Leads day-to-day operations of the data intake function from a technical development and data services activity standpoint.
- Provides strategic planning and oversight to the data intake, implementation and technical development areas and lead the activities of the program’s data operations related to the clinical data types.
- Creates ongoing processes to evaluate the performance (timeliness and accuracy) of ongoing receipt, processing, validation, and loading of regular participant data transmissions
- Provides work direction and priority for the data intake staff and the IT development staff working for these areas and monitor performance as it relates to the timely flow and the quality of data.
- Evaluates ongoing performance of technical development activities, deliverable targets, and related staff hours. Ensure programmatic compliance with all regulatory and data security requirements (e.g., HIPAA).
- Collaborates with Product Delivery, Product Strategy, Sales, and Analytics, Governance, Technical, and Membership teams regarding support of the products
- Responsible for staff development, performance management and staff satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced with people management, data processing operations, specification development, agile development processes, data governance, data security, electronic health record operations, and regulatory reporting transmission requirements.
- Candidates should also be familiar with medical terminology and hospital coding and billing practices.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the healthcare related field and/or data management area.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.