Cor Partners (CP) is seeking a Director Data Management and Analytics to help build out the Enterprise Data and Analytics (EDA) Process and Technology capability group. The EDA group is responsible for supporting planned modernization initiatives across CP, promote and leverages data as a core asset and growth driver, creating a best-in-class organization and capability that will drive quantifiable outcomes, enable identification of new product opportunities and deliver unique data partnerships that fuel creativity.
We have committed to a plan to invest in modernizing, standardizing, and digitizing its technologyinfrastructure. This position is flexible on location; however our preference is Atlanta.
This senior leadership role will be responsible for setting CP’s data strategy, evaluating CP’s current data capabilities and developing data capabilities that enable CP’s existing and future strategic business priorities. Responsible for leading the implementation of the data and analytics platform as part of the CP Transformation Program including the first strategic use case, Data Client Integration Platform. Responsible for setting and executing enterprise-wide governance and utilization of data as an asset, via data processing, data mining, information trading and other means to create value for the organization and ultimately to support key business initiatives driving growth, efficiency and better risk management. The Director will play an integral role in the Data Governance Council and will work closely in partnership with Info Security, Info Risk and Third Party Vendor Management areas to ensure alignment and appropriate levels of synergy in both development & execution of strategy. The successful candidate will deploy the right mix of buy, build, partner strategies to move swiftly down the path to the point of arrival.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- A minimum of 10+ years of prior senior level leadership experience in a company known for data innovation and excellence with responsibility for a comparably- sized analytics business.
- 10+ years' experience in managing large transformation initiatives
- Position requires 25-50% travel
- Experience overseeing and directing the work of data specialists, including data scientists, analysts, data developers and operations staff. Previous experience in one or more of these roles a plus.