The Director of Data and Evaluation reports directly to the VP of Health Programs and is responsible for the following:
- Provides input into the development of the population health plan as it relates to data and evaluation components
- Set-up and maintain a comprehensive and effective electronic database and physical files for all program areas
- Develop monitoring, evaluation and data tracking systems that include appropriate indicators, baseline data, targets and a plan to evaluate performance, and produce timely accurate and complete reporting
- Provide routine analysis of program data to enable staff and management to monitor program performance and strengthen implementation and collect/collate and analyze performance indicator data
- Coordinate quarterly, semi-annual, and annual data analysis and reporting for all program indicators
- Maintain up-to-date accurate source documents for all program indicators
- Synthesize and analyze data for summary and program reports, lead periodic review sessions to present and discuss the data and use it to inform programming
- Manage day-to-day operations of data collection, data entry, data analysis and reporting, and supervise the Data Analyst
- Produce a variety of written documents, presentations and visual representations of data for different audiences
- Assist community based organizations to identify performance indicators which will demonstrate project outputs, outcomes and impact
- Manage evaluations and assessments of community based programs to ensure compliance of contractual scope of services
- Work closely with Director of Community Engagement for effective implementation of population health plan
See Table of Organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The Director of Data and Evaluation will possess, at a minimum, a master's degree in biostatistics, epidemiology, statistics, program evaluation, health policy or related field. 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with hospital based and community based data is required, as is proven evaluation plan development. Effective communication, strong intrinsic motivation, and high level of management ofmultiple projects simultaneously is strongly preferred.